Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next
 How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org? 

How did you hear of WaGuns.org
Another Website 37%  37%  [ 241 ]
Friend 25%  25%  [ 166 ]
Gun Show 3%  3%  [ 18 ]
Gun Store 5%  5%  [ 33 ]
During a Deal 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
Other (please post too) 25%  25%  [ 167 ]
Total votes : 656

How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org? 

Massivedesign wrote:
A little poll. We like to know where you heard our name. No need to name specifics if you don't want to. If you feel like making a comment on who/what/when and how, feel free to reply after you vote.

from a friend looking to learn more about the 5.7 *28 round

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:46 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Welcome Grant! Madpick can tell you all about the 5.7x28 and all other small caliber pistol/rifle rounds. He's an expert small caliber reloader!

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:08 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think what sinus211 meant to say is that I'm a reloader of the lowest caliber . . . but yes, I do load 5.7x28. Welcome, Grant! :wavey:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:30 am

Hello Wagunners! A youtube channel gave me the tip to search for local gun groups. New to gun ownership but not shooting. I Will be seeking out knowledge on several topics.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:24 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Carbineluv wrote:
Hello Wagunners! A youtube channel gave me the tip to search for local gun groups. New to gun ownership but not shooting. I Will be seeking out knowledge on several topics.

Howdy, neighbor. :wavey:

Thanks for hunting us down!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Was searching for info on public lands. New gun owner with many years between firing my M-16.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 am

Since I'm new to the area, I was hunting the internet for a place to shoot, one where I wouldn't bother the neighbors, or kill somebodys cow, and remembered there was a civilian range somewhere around Ft L...thats how I found WaGuns...thanx for being here

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:55 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

turtyle wrote:
Since I'm new to the area, I was hunting the internet for a place to shoot, one where I wouldn't bother the neighbors, or kill somebodys cow, and remembered there was a civilian range somewhere around Ft L...thats how I found WaGuns...thanx for being here

Welcome to WaGuns!!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

Found out about the forums through Lowerpricedguns.com in Bellevue.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Google

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am

I've been in WA for about 10 years now (moved from PR), got into shooting a few months ago. Found r/Wa_guns then this site. I don't have lots of gun friendly people around, so I'm hoping to meet some of you in events etc.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

seattled0g wrote:
I've been in WA for about 10 years now (moved from PR), got into shooting a few months ago. Found r/Wa_guns then this site. I don't have lots of gun friendly people around, so I'm hoping to meet some of you in events etc.

welcomewgo

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Just did a Google search of forums regarding where to shoot in WA.

Glad I found this place

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Espire wrote:
Just did a Google search of forums regarding where to shoot in WA.

Glad I found this place

Welcome to WaGuns Edward. :cheers2:

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Well, I was driving on I-5 and saw a WAGuns bumper sticker. I decided to take a look because I'm curious about what's going on locally. Your bumper stickers work.

Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next