Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New Guy in Olympia

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi all, new to site but not new to guns/ shooting. Been lurking here, lotsa good stuff. My username, haha, I'm just an old mechanic. not as good as I once was..
Jeff

Re: New Guy in Olympia

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 pm

Welcome to WaGuns!

We all eventually need a mechanic! So welcome!
What kind of shooting are you into?

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Welcome aboard!

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Thanks! I like shooting handguns. Mostly plinking. I have some old savage 99's I really enjoy too. Tried Highpower silhouette, not too good at that.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Welcome To The Forum! :thumbsup2:

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Rustywrench wrote:Thanks! I like shooting handguns. Mostly plinking. I have some old savage 99's I really enjoy too. Tried Highpower silhouette, not too good at that.

That takes a lot of concentration beyond the normal plinking and man - perfect body posture, breath control and totally emptying your mind of anything not related to holding that gun still and on target. Me - can’t do it. Got too many things firing away plus I like to shoot fast lol

Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Rustywrench wrote:not as good as I once was..
Jeff

As long as your good once as you ever was...

Welcome.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:28 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Jeff! I like the username. thumbsup

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:17 am

welcomewgo

Welcome and Greetings.

cootduster

Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Welcome! If you made it to "old" that means you survived cars coming off the hoist and shorted wires. You sound like a success to me! :thumbsup2:

Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Yep, I'm old. I started working on cars when they had points, and carburetors. Hahaha..

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:15 am

Welcome. I'm in Lacey and a shade tree mechanic with an interest in hot rods, motorcycles. Right now my two projects are a 1986 Bronco and setting up a Chevy express van as a boondocker
Post a reply