Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Howdy from Harley in Walla Walla!

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Been trading actively on FB until that went all to hail, now doing lots on MeWe but found out about this site and I am excited to be a member here! I buy,sell and trade all manner of things that go bang and boom. I just sold an 1882 French Berthier 8mm Lebal but also have a totally tricked out, RMR slide etc. G-17 that needs to become something else.

Looking forward to making more freinds and fun deals here, see ya all around!

Please say hello back if you are close enough to 'meet' ;) face to face and 'discuss' various potential deals.

Re: Howdy from Harley in Walla Walla!

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Hey Harley! I’m in Marysville so probably not close enough to meet face to face. Just wanted to say hello and welcome to WaGuns! Great to have a new member aboard!

Sounds like you have a wide range of firearm interests. What’s your favorite kind of shooting to do?

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Welcome to WaGuns!

List up what you have... FYI we like pictures!

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Harley Magnumitis wrote:I just sold an 1882 French Berthier 8mm Lebal but also have a totally tricked out, RMR slide etc. G-17 that needs to become something else.

Oooh . . . I like your style already! icon_eek

Welcome, Harley! Thanks for joining us. You and I chatted on FB Messenger earlier today.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:59 am

welcomewgo

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:53 am

Welcome to the forum!

:wagwoot:

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:20 am

Hello back to each of you and thank you for the warm welcome!

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 am

To those who asked what I have for sale right now, I have up for grabs a Nosler Patriot in .26 Nosler, a Frankenglock high end much customized G-17 and two nice early K Frame Smith and Wessons. A K-22 Masterpiece and a very nice pinned and recessed (K-22 is also) model 19-3 from 1970. Both are shiny and beautiful revolvers.

My favorite type of shooting is long range sniping of rodents and other varmints as well as open country Mule Deer where shots are almost always quite long. My longest shot on a mule deer buck is 618 Yards with many taken at 400 plus.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:42 am

:wagwoot:

Greetings and Welcome to WaGuns.

cootduster
Post a reply