Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: New to the West Coast

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:Welcome Adam :wagwoot:
By chance was that you who checked out my 300BLK pistol build today?

Probably. I can't look away from things I like.

Highway wrote:Adam,

Go over to AR15.com in the WA Hometown forum and keep tabs on an announcement for a Night shoot sometime around end of May - early June. I meet up with a group of WA Arfcommers every summer in the north Cascades to do night shooting with NODs. It's a bunch of fun and the place we shoot at is secluded and large enough to accomodate a sizable group. It's an old quarry pit and the back stop is a mountain about 168 yds from where we set up the shooting line.

Tim

I'll definitely keep a lookout. Thanks!

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:41 pm

It’s nice to get members approval. :wink05:

Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:22 am

Welcome from another eastern CT refugee !
Lived in Preston, retired from Pfizer a few years ago. Moved back here 'cause Ct was over the top fucked up...And was originally from Oly area.
Other than the lack of clubs/ranges, it's great to be able to shoot what ya want.
Don't forget to register to vote as soon as ya can so we can try to keep some of the freedoms left out here!

Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:30 pm

Tank674 wrote:Welcome from another eastern CT refugee !
Lived in Preston, retired from Pfizer a few years ago. Moved back here 'cause Ct was over the top fucked up...And was originally from Oly area.
Other than the lack of clubs/ranges, it's great to be able to shoot what ya want.
Don't forget to register to vote as soon as ya can so we can try to keep some of the freedoms left out here!

Nice, I grew up right down the road in Montville. Registered as soon as I got my license.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Just a life update:
I've been to Cap Forest a few times and everyone I've met so far has been friendly. Recent gear and outing pics because why not?

We just closed on a house in Des Moines so I'll finally be getting settled around here. Gear closet to come!

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:33 pm

Congrats on the house purchase.

And . . . nice AR pistol. thumbsup

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:07 pm

Congrats and welcome.
Nice to be fully ready!

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:45 pm

SaintDW21 wrote:Just a life update:

We just closed on a house in Des Moines so I'll finally be getting settled around here. !

Welcome to Des Moines! :cheers2:

We need more good peeps...

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Right on

Glad you've got a place of your own!

We should get out again sometime
Post a reply