Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Member from Seattle 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NWBoon wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Welcome Chris, great to have you here! What kind of guns do you like to collect?

Back in college, my first gun was a used S&W Model 586 4” that I bought for myself as a 21st birthday gift. The collection grew to include a Colt 1991A1, a used but original Browning HP, a used Ithaca Model 37 Police Model, Remington 11-87 Police Model, MAK-90, and Russian SKS. I was fortunate to land a job at Brandon’s Gun Sales and Indoor Range in Sacramento during this time (90-95), which gave me an employee discount and allowed me to hear about guns for sale at other stores. Late college/early Army days added Glock 21 and 30, and Remington 870.

Since then, lots have been bought, sold and traded. I collected some of the historical “Battle Rifles” from 1950 onward during my Army days and afterwards so that added rifles like a Enterprise Arms FAL, DSA FAL, PTR-91, SA M1A, Romanian WASR. Then the AR’s, Glock 19, 17, 26, Sig Sauer P220, P225, P229, S&W Model 60, Ruger .22 rifles and a pistol, Benelli M2 for trap. The latest additions have been large frame AR rifles and I just finished putting together my first bolt action last week - Howa M1500 barreled Action in a KRG Bravo stock (6.5 Creedmoor).

I’ve been into firearms since elementary school and I’m still passionate about shooting and collecting. Things have slowed a bit with three kids though.

Badass! Our collections are remarkably similar!

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2