Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: Newbie in need of training incoming!

Mon May 03, 2021 10:36 am

Lots of great advice in here.
Welcome.

One other thought. For that Mosin would be to fire the training ammo. Ballistics are the sane as regular 54r ammo BUT without the recoil.

I have a bunch and would be glad to sell it for what i paid for about 2 years ago b4 all the crazy prices from this last year.

Shoot me message if interested.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mon May 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Col_Temp wrote:Lots of great advice in here.
Welcome.

One other thought. For that Mosin would be to fire the training ammo. Ballistics are the sane as regular 54r ammo BUT without the recoil.

I have a bunch and would be glad to sell it for what i paid for about 2 years ago b4 all the crazy prices from this last year.

I’d greatly appreciate that! It would sure as hell help me better than the 182 grain milsurp I’ve been shooting ;). Will send a PM shortly.

Mon May 03, 2021 3:02 pm

AkaiTheOrca wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:Lots of great advice in here.
Welcome.

I’d greatly appreciate that! It would sure as hell help me better than the 182 grain milsurp I’ve been shooting ;). Will send a PM shortly.
Yep, shoot even the regular light ball has less than that 182. About 5 of the heavy ball is enough for me.
Will look for your PM. [emoji846]

Post a reply