Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

How did you hear of WaGuns.org

Another Website
37%
Friend
25%
Gun Show
3%
Gun Store
5%
During a Deal
5%
Other (please post too)
25%

Total votes : 656

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Massivedesign wrote:A little poll. We like to know where you heard our name. No need to name specifics if you don't want to. If you feel like making a comment on who/what/when and how, feel free to reply after you vote.

from a friend looking to learn more about the 5.7 *28 round

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Welcome Grant! Madpick can tell you all about the 5.7x28 and all other small caliber pistol/rifle rounds. He's an expert small caliber reloader!

Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:30 am

I think what sinus211 meant to say is that I'm a reloader of the lowest caliber . . . but yes, I do load 5.7x28. Welcome, Grant! :wavey:

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello Wagunners! A youtube channel gave me the tip to search for local gun groups. New to gun ownership but not shooting. I Will be seeking out knowledge on several topics.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Carbineluv wrote:Hello Wagunners! A youtube channel gave me the tip to search for local gun groups. New to gun ownership but not shooting. I Will be seeking out knowledge on several topics.

Howdy, neighbor. :wavey:

Thanks for hunting us down!

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 am

Was searching for info on public lands. New gun owner with many years between firing my M-16.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Since I'm new to the area, I was hunting the internet for a place to shoot, one where I wouldn't bother the neighbors, or kill somebodys cow, and remembered there was a civilian range somewhere around Ft L...thats how I found WaGuns...thanx for being here

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

turtyle wrote:Since I'm new to the area, I was hunting the internet for a place to shoot, one where I wouldn't bother the neighbors, or kill somebodys cow, and remembered there was a civilian range somewhere around Ft L...thats how I found WaGuns...thanx for being here

Welcome to WaGuns!!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Found out about the forums through Lowerpricedguns.com in Bellevue.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am

Google

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:53 pm

I've been in WA for about 10 years now (moved from PR), got into shooting a few months ago. Found r/Wa_guns then this site. I don't have lots of gun friendly people around, so I'm hoping to meet some of you in events etc.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm

seattled0g wrote:I've been in WA for about 10 years now (moved from PR), got into shooting a few months ago. Found r/Wa_guns then this site. I don't have lots of gun friendly people around, so I'm hoping to meet some of you in events etc.

welcomewgo

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Just did a Google search of forums regarding where to shoot in WA.

Glad I found this place

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Espire wrote:Just did a Google search of forums regarding where to shoot in WA.

Glad I found this place

Welcome to WaGuns Edward. :cheers2:

Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Well, I was driving on I-5 and saw a WAGuns bumper sticker. I decided to take a look because I'm curious about what's going on locally. Your bumper stickers work.
Post a reply