Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

How did you hear of WaGuns.org

Another Website
214
36%
Friend
153
26%
Gun Show
18
3%
Gun Store
26
4%
During a Deal
29
5%
Other (please post too)
160
27%
 
Total votes : 600

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:32 am

From the closure of SGN.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:15 pm

Was on SGN and was forwarded here, :bigsmile:

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:18 pm

irishbs wrote:Was on SGN and was forwarded here, :bigsmile:


Welcome! Glad to have you with us. thumbsup

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:39 am

Was on sgn and told me that it wasn't running no More! Lol was gatorkiller on sgn changed name this time around :popcorn:

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Empty chamber wrote:Was on sgn and told me that it wasn't running no More! Lol was gatorkiller on sgn changed name this time around :popcorn:


but an empty chamber is also known as a dead man's gun.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:56 pm

I am moving to Washington in next month and was looking for information on clubs for shooting and came across this site.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Squidder K wrote:I am moving to Washington in next month and was looking for information on clubs for shooting and came across this site.


I've got that username figured out! :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to WaGuns and to Washington, Kevin! Thanks for joining us.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 pm

I was searching for local outdoor places to shoot, and a result popped up that led me here...been lurking ever since.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:27 pm

ligerslayer wrote:I was searching for local outdoor places to shoot, and a result popped up that led me here...been lurking ever since.


welcomewgo

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:09 am

Massivedesign wrote:A little poll. We like to know where you heard our name. No need to name specifics if you don't want to. If you feel like making a comment on who/what/when and how, feel free to reply after you vote.


Comment in WAC newsletter, told me about this site.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 am

robert32asp wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:A little poll. We like to know where you heard our name. No need to name specifics if you don't want to. If you feel like making a comment on who/what/when and how, feel free to reply after you vote.


Comment in WAC newsletter, told me about this site.



welcomewgo

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Saw the ad in Gun News.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:08 pm

crazypotter wrote:Saw the ad in Gun News.

Welcome aboard!

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:42 am

I was going through the r/guns reddit thread and someone posted this site.

Re: How did YOU hear about WaGuns.org?

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:59 am

leesungjun wrote:I was going through the r/guns reddit thread and someone posted this site.


Welcome!!! :wagwoot:
Post a reply