Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New to WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tacos_please wrote:
hauntedxpast wrote:
Tacos_please wrote:
hauntedxpast wrote:
A bit late, but that seems to be normal for me. Either way, welcome to WA and the forum. Apologies that you had to relocate here during this period of fighting garbage gun laws, but hopefully the state will come back around. We used to have some of the best gun laws in the nation.

CZs are amazing. You get brownie points for mentioning how great they are.

Thank you! I sure hope the state won’t enact any more asinine laws.

I sold most of my other handguns after I bought my first CZ so I could by more CZs haha. Eventually I’ll probably just have a S&W revolver, a S&W 22lr, and a bunch of CZs haha.

That sounds like an awesome plan, BUT you have to have at least one 1911 in there!

That is true! I’ve had a few over the years but I’m currently 1911less. Once I get my CZ fix I’ll probably be on the lookout for a keeper 1911 to add to the collection.

Not necessarily a keeper, but a cheapie 1911 right now is the Tisas/SDS Imports M1911. I have a couple of them.. amazing pistols for the price point!

All I want to do is buy a f*cking live chicken. Is that too much to ask?
www.tanddenterprise.com

Unit571 wrote:
Everyone knows Glock is the I-Pod of handguns- who doesn't make something for it...

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:20 pm

hauntedxpast wrote:
Tacos_please wrote:
hauntedxpast wrote:
Tacos_please wrote:
hauntedxpast wrote:
A bit late, but that seems to be normal for me. Either way, welcome to WA and the forum. Apologies that you had to relocate here during this period of fighting garbage gun laws, but hopefully the state will come back around. We used to have some of the best gun laws in the nation.

CZs are amazing. You get brownie points for mentioning how great they are.

Thank you! I sure hope the state won’t enact any more asinine laws.

I sold most of my other handguns after I bought my first CZ so I could by more CZs haha. Eventually I’ll probably just have a S&W revolver, a S&W 22lr, and a bunch of CZs haha.

That sounds like an awesome plan, BUT you have to have at least one 1911 in there!

That is true! I’ve had a few over the years but I’m currently 1911less. Once I get my CZ fix I’ll probably be on the lookout for a keeper 1911 to add to the collection.

Not necessarily a keeper, but a cheapie 1911 right now is the Tisas/SDS Imports M1911. I have a couple of them.. amazing pistols for the price point!

Those are the Turkish ones right? I’ve never handled a Tisas before but I used to have a Canik and that thing was one of the best value pistols I ever bought.

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tacos_please wrote:
Those are the Turkish ones right? I’ve never handled a Tisas before but I used to have a Canik and that thing was one of the best value pistols I ever bought.

They are Turkish, but they put most other Turkish imports to shame. Fit and finish is amazing, no slop in frame to slide fitment, and they run great out of the box.

All I want to do is buy a f*cking live chicken. Is that too much to ask?
www.tanddenterprise.com

Unit571 wrote:
Everyone knows Glock is the I-Pod of handguns- who doesn't make something for it...

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2