Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I think I recognise some of you here.... 

Hello everyone, Heard about this last night while doing a deal from another sight, it was mentioned and I fugured I would check it out. So far with my first look it seems like there are many user options, and Looks like many of the same people which is cool. About me in the silky sense, and yes I do expect a drink or two: I have been stationed in WA state on and off for 12 years, 2 left then retire, move back to MN and get a real job. Kind of new to the firearms community and still learning a lot and look forward to continue along these lines.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ricks8251 wrote:
Hello everyone, Heard about this last night while doing a deal from another sight, it was mentioned and I fugured I would check it out. So far with my first look it seems like there are many user options, and Looks like many of the same people which is cool. About me in the silky sense, and yes I do expect a drink or two: I have been stationed in WA state on and off for 12 years, 2 left then retire, move back to MN and get a real job. Kind of new to the firearms community and still learning a lot and look forward to continue along these lines.

Welcome to the site, Rick! Glad that you made your way over here. We're trying to make this site as good as possible, so any feedback is always appreciated.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

welcome to the site. just ask some questions, most of us dont bite and jonathan brown doesnt have any teeth so he will just gum you a bit. \:d/

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am

From my interations in the past with some of you I have gotten exactally that, lots of info...... some good some funny. I should be getting the cans( thanks again for your help with that) before I deploy, but will wait to upgrade the firearms untill I return at which time I fully expect to not have to leave the state to shoot them. Proby put the oreder in for 2-3 more in septemberish so they are waiting for me when i return.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]