Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Hey from Stanwood

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:46 pm

I've been browsing this site for a while now and just decided to take the plunge and make an account. I've only been into guns for a couple years but I'm already hooked! Just looking to get more involved with the gun community and maybe find some people to go shooting with, buy some guns, learn stuff, whatever haha.

Re: Hey from Stanwood

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Welcome AJ. Always glad to have another Northender join up.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Welcome to the show!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:12 pm

welcomewgo

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, AJ!

Are you a gun owner already? Whatcha got? Or are you looking for your first one?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Welcome to the Premier gun forum!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Hola always good to see more people on north end.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:34 pm

MadPick wrote:Welcome to WaGuns, AJ!

Are you a gun owner already? Whatcha got? Or are you looking for your first one?

Yeah Ive bought or inherited a few over the past couple years, nothing too fancy except my AR I built. I have a sig p250, an XDs, Beretta 92, a 22 pistol and rifle, ruger lcp, an AR and an AK. Looking to purchase a shotgun pretty soon. Maybe a longer range rifle after that.. If I only had more money!

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Niiiice . . . it sounds like you've got a pretty good collection started. thumbsup

Which AK do you have?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:47 pm

MadPick wrote:Niiiice . . . it sounds like you've got a pretty good collection started. thumbsup

Which AK do you have?

Yeah I'm only 25 so just starting out. The AK is a c39v2, it's been a decent gun.

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:25 pm

:wagwoot:

Greetings and Welcome to WGO !!!

cootduster

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Nice to see more Canadians joining. I am just north of you and have one of the favorite gravel pits 5 minutes from my house if you want to come up and burn some powder

Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:26 am

WELCOME !!

Please VOTE and become politically active.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:46 am

Welcome....that's exactly how I got started/back into it..
except I'm a LOT older than you !!! :ROFLMAO:

I'm just getting ready to build my first AR !!!! got the 80%, stock and trigger stuff.....

cheers,,,,,,

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:08 pm

lionhrt wrote:Nice to see more Canadians joining. I am just north of you and have one of the favorite gravel pits 5 minutes from my house if you want to come up and burn some powder

Yeah that would be great! Been looking for new people to shoot with and some new places to go. I'm about to have a couple weeks off work since the bosses are going on vacation, so I might have to take you up on that offer..assuming we get some decent weather.
Post a reply