Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New in Seattle

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:35 am

New guy in Seattle, I used to shoot a lot in more rural areas I lived, probably 500-1000 rounds a month between .22/.40/12g.

Just hanging around to grab deals and see areas to shoot.

Thanks for the awesome forum.

Re: New in Seattle

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 pm

welcomewgo

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Welcome to WaGuns J.! :wagwoot:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Blacktocomm wrote:Just hanging around to grab deals....

If you see a deal, PM me. I’ll let you know if it’s still available or not....

:peep:

Welcome to WaGuns!

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Welcome!

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Welcome!

1000 rounds a month, where'd ya used to live?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm

:wavey:

Greetings and Welcome to WaGuns.

cootduster

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Welcome aboard!

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 am

Thanks for all the welcome guys! I am used to forums giving me notifications when a post I started gets comments and this one didn't so I almost didn't see these! haha.

NWGunner wrote:Welcome!

Small town AZ. Drive 10 minutes from my work to unincorporated shooting land. It was great. But it was also during the .22 scare, so we shot a ton, but we also spent an equal amount of time hunting for ammo. The simple days.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Blacktocomm wrote:Thanks for all the welcome guys! I am used to forums giving me notifications when a post I started gets comments and this one didn't so I almost didn't see these! haha.

Small town AZ. Drive 10 minutes from my work to unincorporated shooting land. It was great. But it was also during the .22 scare, so we shot a ton, but we also spent an equal amount of time hunting for ammo. The simple days.

Roger that! :thumbsup2:

It registered in my head that it was rural here....

By the way, after you log in, you can click "View Active Topics", upper middle left, for current convos, and click "View Your Posts", upper right, to view any threads you've posted in, whether you started them, or not.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:20 am

NWGunner wrote:
Blacktocomm wrote:Thanks for all the welcome guys! I am used to forums giving me notifications when a post I started gets comments and this one didn't so I almost didn't see these! haha.

Roger that! :thumbsup2:

It registered in my head that it was rural here....

By the way, after you log in, you can click "View Active Topics", upper middle left, for current convos, and click "View Your Posts", upper right, to view any threads you've posted in, whether you started them, or not.

Thanks!
Post a reply