Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: New guy in Woodinville

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Yup I know that Seraphim is plural. Technically it should be Seraph.

Its an old screen name that stuck. I subscribe to a variety of forums with that same name.

And 38 was the race number off my first race motorcycle.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Glad you came over to the dark side. I don't think there's any shame in mentioning the name SeattleGuns.Net. Many of us started over there, some just jumped ship sooner.

Welcome! Love those toys!!

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:53 pm

DGM33 wrote:Glad you came over to the dark side. I don't think there's any shame in mentioning the name SeattleGuns.Net. Many of us started over there, some just jumped ship sooner.

There is a subtle irony(?) or contradiction in describing Seraph's entry as coming to the "dark side"...

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm

jukk0u wrote:
DGM33 wrote:Glad you came over to the dark side. I don't think there's any shame in mentioning the name SeattleGuns.Net. Many of us started over there, some just jumped ship sooner.

There is a subtle irony(?) or contradiction in describing Seraph's entry as coming to the "dark side"...

I am nothing if not subtle.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Welcome to The Forum! :thumbsup2:

:cheers2:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:04 pm

It's OK if you're plural. We try to be inclusive here. :thumbsup2:

Welcome!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:03 pm

jukk0u wrote:

And Jim probably understands the dark side.

I like the handle either way, even if plurality is not exactly fitting. Maybe the other Seraphim are waiting in the wings in case there is trouble.
Post a reply