***Acamp425 is the winner!***
Box is back up and well packed. I added some goodies and took a couple of things. Not to give too much of a sneak peek, if you’re looking to get into reloading, you should enter.
To be eligible:
* You must be a site supporter (make the donation before joining the drawing, click on the yellow "Donate" button toward the top of the page).
* You must be willing to meet North of I-90 to Marysville.
* You must be willing/able to pick up the box, go through it, add your contributions, post the drawing and get it to the new person within one month (the sooner the better, but if you don't think you can handle the responsibility of doing this in less than 30 days, please don't join the drawing).
* You must log the items you take/add in a notebook found inside the box. For example, "On 2/28/2015, JohnDoe took one AR magazine and put in 5 AK magazines."
* You must add items of equal or greater value than what you remove (this is important to keep the PIF Box interesting/fun/high value).
* You will take the time to skim the notes in the log book AND take the time to help label stuff in the box. (Especially stuff you put in. If its a brace or handle or barrel or holster or whatever label it clearly or bag it with a label so everyone can figure out what stuff is without playing guessing games. I would say about half the stuff is labeled at the moment. So help us all out, label don't assume it should be obvious!) OK Rant over.
A simple "in" will do.
Drawing to be held the evening of August 10th. I will use random.org to draw the winner. The list will be randomized 3 times, after which the name at the top will be the winner.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by edogg
on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.