Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Post a reply

Re: PIF: GOA 1-year Memberships - CLOSED

Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:52 pm

MadPick wrote:
Selador wrote:Still nada here.

Well, I think your stuff is probably coming by FedEx SmartBumfuckPost. That's where FedEx picks it up from the sender, then drops it with the U.S. Postal Service. USPS brings it to the border of civilization, then hands it off to the Pony Express.

You should be listening for the clatter of hooves in a day or so.

LOL :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I am a bit worried.

The "woman" in the post office here seems to be a very controlling antifa gun control type.

If I don't have the info in a week, I am going to have to check to see if they sent it and whether it supposedly arrived or not.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Still nothing...

Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:12 pm

I got jack

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:22 pm

Selador wrote:Still nothing...

Arisaka wrote:I got jack

Would you guys (any anyone else who never got anything) please send me (again) your first and last name, and mailing address? This is the same info that we originally collected.

I'll get in touch with GOA and see what's going on. I have all of the receipts from the memberships that I purchased, but those receipts don't include any info about the person that got the membership -- just that it was purchased.

Thank you!

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:06 pm

I got info from three people; if others still need membership packets, please send me your info as well. I emailed GOA tonight, I'll try to get this sorted out.

Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:30 pm

I never got a membership package or anything

Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Daveygravey89 wrote:I never got a membership package or anything

OK . . . please send me your name and mailing address. Thanks.
Post a reply