Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Topic locked

A Few Tools (Site Supporters Only) All Taken

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:15 pm

Been struggling with parting company with some of my beloved tools, but seeing as how I have newer stuff, what the hell, right?
All are in working condition, but have bugs as noted in their descriptions. You have to come get them here in Oly, I'm not being a delivery service too. Absolutely MUST be a site supporter or don't bother asking. One per person too, please.

1. Craftsman (Poulan) chainsaw, 14" or 16", can't remember. Was an absolute bitch to start when I used it to cut up fallen stuff after the snow, (only sat for 7 years in the garage prior to that), but did the job. Damaged my left rotator cuff in the process, so bought an electric. Maybe I'm wisening up??? Could probably use carb work, but never let me down in the 15-20 years I owned it. Never really needed to use it all that much, so not a lot of hours on it either. TAKEN

2. Makita 14.4V drill & driver. Bought this used from the pawn shop a few years back. Had to buy a battery (China special) but it stays charged for months if not a year. Other battery is toast, but keeps the tool upright. Comes with the charger too. TAKEN

3. Bosch tool kit I bought close to 20 years ago. Had the batteries rebuilt once, but they're pretty shot again & I don't want the expense of replacing them. All the tools work great, though they're a bit bulky compared to the stuff you get now. Probably way overbuilt & not in China either. TAKEN

PM me please if you want something, & please be able to come get it within a day or 2.

This is NOT a contest or raffle. There's no "in", just a simple PM telling me you'll take the.............is sufficient.

Last edited by marcusp323 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: A Few Tools (Site Supporters Only)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Not in...

But thank you!

Something that has so much history for you but knowing it’s going to a good home that will be appreciated and used again... is on the next level of a WaGunner.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Nice PIF brother. :wink05:
I too have newer stuff so not in.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:39 pm

I'd love to have the makitas.

But to make the trip to olympia would cost more in gas, than buying them.

So, I guess, not in.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 am

I could really use a chainsaw. The piece of junk I have never worked right. It would run fine until it got NEAR wood. Didn’t have to touch the wood, but it would die.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:10 am

Bosch stuff still available. I'll be at the show in Centralia all weekend if that helps.
Topic locked