All the same rules apply. Drawing will be heald 10/23 @5pm. Just post reply "I'm in"
Just a heads up the box is very ammo heavy. Various types and sizes. Box is right at 100 lbs.
To be eligible:
* You must be a site supporter (make the donation before joining the drawing, click on the yellow "Donate" button toward the top of the page).
* You must be willing to meet somewhere between Mountlake Terrace and Mohnt Vernon area. If travel distance is supposed to be larger please let me know and ill fix it.
* You must be willing/able to pick up the box, go through it, add your contributions, post the drawing and get it to the new person within one month (the sooner the better, but if you don't think you can handle the responsibility of doing this in less than 30 days, please don't join the drawing).
* You must log the items you take/add in a notebook found inside the box. For example, "On 2/28/2015, JohnDoe took one AR magazine and put in 5 AK magazines."
* You must add items of equal or greater value than what you remove (this is important to keep the PIF Box interesting/fun/high value).
* You will take the time to skim the notes in the log book AND take the time to help label stuff in the box. (Especially stuff you put in. If its a brace or handle or barrel or holster or whatever, label it clearly or bag it with a label so everyone can figure out what stuff is without playing guessing games.
Last edited by gregsguns
on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.