Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:45 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Free NRA Membership! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Baby on the way and Obamacare is taking all my 'change' with $10,000 deductible. Wife and I have one vehicle that is our "Dave Ramsey car" which is moldy and wet inside constantly because the roof and trunk leaks (and we live in Western Washington) and my guns sometimes get wet as a result...and we all know that guns two enemies are rust and politicians. The NRA membership would help take care of one of these problems. I'm in (although I think the college students and guy spending his money on hockey have me beat). :snipersmilie:

Place your clothes and your weapons where you can find them in the dark.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bump

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm in because I have three kids and a pregnant wife.(possibly twins) And I almost cut the tip of my finger off at work and have been stuck at home for a while waiting for it to heal. Appointment with a surgeon tomorrow to see if he wants to cut it open some more.

**MOD EDIT: Gore... Ouch.... Blood.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Last edited by Tombrewster421 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XR021209

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In

Baby on the way & paying $715 a month in child support for my first kiddo..

Sit tibi terra levis

Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bump2:

daily bump, PIF end Friday

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not in, but I sincerely appreciate you doing this for some one who truly needs the financial help to become a member.

" A single twig is easily broken, but a bunch of twigs bound together is strong." Tecumseh

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

last bump

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and the winner is.................bhpdrew..........

and just so you know this is legit, I used random.org, see screen shot below

I think I may do this again in January (if I have any money left after X-mas)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Very nice!!! Congrats Drew!

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good stuff TCB! Congrats Drew.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Congrats Drew

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
and the winner is.................bhpdrew..........

and just so you know this is legit, I used random.org, see screen shot below

This is a very nice PIF - I hope you guys were getting the NRA membership for a friend or family member... You all should already have one!

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice and Congrats :)

Dam I was 2nd :crybaby:

Sit tibi terra levis

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2