Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Random holsters/accessories/storage - bit of an odd request 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a bunch of random very nice holsters, accessories, and other goodies - however I just do not have the time to go through all of it/meet with all you folks, so I was wondering if someone would be willing to take the whole lot, take what they need, and distribute from there to whomever needs each item(s).

Please PM me, thank you.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

this sounds like an excellent addition to the North End Box.

( in case you don't know what that is: it's a box of 'free-bee's' that's passed from member to member - somewhat randomly - and the accepting member chooses something from the box and makes a donation back into it before passing it along.)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow. Can add to the box or distribute as needed with an ammo or reloading sale/buy if the person can use.
Will add as a freebie.
Great suggestion Jukk0u

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks all, and David123 for picking up the goodies to add to the North End box!

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]