Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:50 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 PIF FREE: 7 1/2 ft Fake Christmas Tree 

I've got a 7 1/2 foot fake Christmas tree that I replaced this year. It's pre-lit, but a couple of string sections aren't lighting (thus why I'm replacing it - I don't have the patience to re-light it). It's all in its original box, with the included tree stand, and all cordage that came with it.

It's free to whoever is willing to come get it from the Mill Creek area. Weeknights after 6 or next Saturday are best times for me.

Let me know if you could use this tree - it'd just going to find a dumpster otherwise.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Unless and until a person violates the social contract by breaking a just law, society has no moral basis for the restriction of their liberty. To restrict the liberty of one who has not in this way earned such restriction is the very definition of tyranny."
-Me

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Thanks for the topic move, mods! :thumbsup2:

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Unless and until a person violates the social contract by breaking a just law, society has no moral basis for the restriction of their liberty. To restrict the liberty of one who has not in this way earned such restriction is the very definition of tyranny."
-Me

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]