Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:28 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 PIF: Women's Only SOTM! -- December 18th - MSXDM WINS!! 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Maple Valley, WA
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 7551
Real Name: Young
Excellent! Jamie I'll PM when I return on Tuesday.

I have you down and will send you details.

If you have any questions please PM.

_________________
"Shoot Often, Shoot Safely and Share Your Sport!"
Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA


Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: killa Cali
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011
Posts: 1671
Real Name: jay
Congrats you will have a "Blast" Pun intended!!!

_________________
better to ask the wife for forgiveness than ask for permission! rule 1 for a good husband lol

rule 2 just pisses them off wife blah blah blah husband yes dear what ever you say dear!


Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 33904
Real Name: Dan
Woot!! Right on!


Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 2012
Real Name: Steven
:party: :party: :party: Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!! so whos donating the ammo??? haha this should be fun

_________________
Everyone that voted for 594 is a motherfucking moron


Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Bothell
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011
Posts: 43
yay!!! :) Thanks!! I made sure I was free that day anyway so I will be there! :D
Thanks again!!!!

_________________
"We will never disarm any American who seeks to protect his or her family from fear and harm." -- President Ronald W. Reagan


Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Bothell
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011
Posts: 43
Today was awesome! I'm so glad I did this and I learned a lot! I will definitely be recommending it to other people and be doing more shooting like this in the future :-bd

_________________
"We will never disarm any American who seeks to protect his or her family from fear and harm." -- President Ronald W. Reagan


Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 37963
Real Name: Steve
MSXDM wrote:
Today was awesome!


HELL YES IT WAS!! icon_super

We only had seven shooters, which is bad because we had hoped for more ladies to come out and shoot . . . but it was GREAT for those that did come, since it meant more shooting time for everyone.

We had some great participation by WaGuns members:

- Oldkim, of course, is the grand master and creator of SOTM.
- Shelley_Rae gave a great talk on carry gear and methods of concealed carry specific to women, and represented West Coast Armory which is where we were.
- Steble01, BoxerGirl and I were safety officers.
- MSXDM was there shooting it up!

And I'm sure we had other WaGuns members there too, but I just don't know . . . chime in if you were there and I didn't mention you!

We started with the usual getting comfortable drawing, reholstering, etc. and then moved on to drawing and shooting, and then added movement (retreating, advancing, moving laterally, using cover) into the mix.

Then oldkim killed the lights . . . and we shot in the dark, both with and without flashlights and/or weapon-mounted lights. Very cool. b-)

And at the end, we laid out a couple of tables of random guns, and everyone got a chance to try different toys. Glocks, AK-47, Benelli M4 12-gauge, Sig 556, PS90, M&P15-22, Sig pistols, H&K USP, CZ-52 and a whole lot of others . . . . AR15firing AR15firing AR15firing AR15firing AR15firing

Great job to everyone; I think it was a GREAT day. Special thanks to West Coast Armory for hosting us, and to oldkim, who likes to give the safety officers all of the credit but in reality does 99.44% of the work himself. icon_pray

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Renton
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011
Posts: 2480
Real Name: The other Steve
Yeah, GREAT times..... Nice to meet MSXDM, sorry I lost you there, but looks like you were doing pretty good shooting with Randy. And always a pleasure hangin out with the rest of the gang!!!

The gallery of guns was awesome......how many other places do you get to do that at???? icon_super

Thanks to Young from me as well......WE couldnt do this without you. :-bd

I was a little disappointed however, I figured Dan was going to come in a dress.

_________________
NRA/SOTM RSO
K&E ARMS wrote:
Note to self, Beat other steve


Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:26 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 37963
Real Name: Steve
steble01 wrote:
I was a little disappointed however, I figured Dan was going to come in a dress.


Dan can't come to the ladies SOTM because of the whole restraining order issue.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7835
Real Name: Jaime
steble01 wrote:
I was a little disappointed however, I figured Dan was going to come in a dress.

What about Steve or Young? We need blackmail material to convince them to have this more often.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Renton
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011
Posts: 2480
Real Name: The other Steve
badkarma wrote:
steble01 wrote:
I was a little disappointed however, I figured Dan was going to come in a dress.

What about Steve or Young? We need blackmail material to convince them to have this more often.


No such luck........I would have definitely taken pics then. I think we were all dressed as manly as could be. Plus if me or Steve were to try passing for a lady, we would also have to magically make hair appear on our heads and shave our facial hair........not going to happen LOL.

_________________
NRA/SOTM RSO
K&E ARMS wrote:
Note to self, Beat other steve


Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:31 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 33904
Real Name: Dan
MadPick wrote:
steble01 wrote:
I was a little disappointed however, I figured Dan was going to come in a dress.


Dan can't come to the ladies SOTM because of the whole restraining order issue.


Sigh... thank god that expires in 2012...


Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.777s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]