Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:26 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 UPDATE UPDATE 45 ACP Taper crimp die 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For the first person, after this post, who volunteers to help at the WAGUNS table at the next WAC gunshow, Nov 12-13
This is a slightly used, but in decent condition, RCBS die.
IF you work both days, I will include a set of full length RCBS .223 dies. To be delivered at the table day 1 of the show.
Rosemont crest decided to PIF it to someone else, so stil available.

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Last edited by Old Jim on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:17 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Doc? WaGuns won't have a table at the Nov show. We probably won't do a show until the beginning of next year.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I volunteer to help at the WAGUNS table at the next WAC gunshow, Nov 12-13.

:D

Contributing member of: GOA (Life), CCRKBA (Life x2); SAF (Life); NRA; JPFO; Ducks Unlimited; USA Shooting Team.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, since there will not be a WAGUNS table,, come and help at the OC table instead. I will have the goodies.

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Trigger Dr wrote:
Well, since there will not be a WAGUNS table,, come and help at the OC table instead. I will have the goodies.

And there ya go! :-bd

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:02 am
Profile WWW

Trigger Dr wrote:

Ooo... does that mean we'll be allowed to OC without the stupid zip-tie requirement? (My personal reason for avoiding said shows)

Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nope, still gotta zip it up.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Nope, still gotta zip it up.

And, you have to zip tie the gun also. :D

William Tyler Page 1917

Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RosemontCrest, you are the winner, stop by and help at the OC table and get your goodies.

William Tyler Page 1917

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rosemontcrest, do not forget, you are the winner. These will be at the WAC December show.

William Tyler Page 1917

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]