Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Topic locked

PIF - USO Poker Shoot Targets - WINNERS POSTED!!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 am

I'm looking at this AWESOME USO Rifle that I won't get a chance to shoot for, but I still want to get in on the fun. So, I've decided to buy a few targets and PIF them to my fellow members. I have 2 targets for the upcoming shoot and I'm going to PIF them both seperately.

All the information for the shoot will be posted to this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=3780&start=25

If you'd like to shoot, buy a target by all means. However, whether you bought a target or NOT, you may get in on this PIF.

Since I have 2 targets, I'm going to PIF 1 to site supporters only, and the second to everyone. This would be a good opportunity to press the donate button for a few bucks and maybe get 2 chances at a target.

I will random for the targets on Saturday 21 January probably about noon. Winners can claim them the day of the shoot. I will post the winners names here and make sure the powers that be know who the winners are.

So, does anyone want a chance at a rifle? If you win it, I want a cheeseburger :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9SI-7XU ... re=related

Members in:
steble01 - WINNER (1)
olydemon
RosemontCrest - WINNER (1)
Old Kim
jdigitty
badkarma
MycroftHolmes
chevytruckman
RENCORP
justincredible3
Last edited by Goose on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 am, edited 9 times in total.

Re: USO Poker Shoot Targets

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 am

IN!!!! Thats very cool of you Goose!!!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Awesome! In for sure!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Not in . . . but Goose, that is VERY cool of you. Great PIF! :)

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Goose, that is very generous of you; I'm in.

Without knowing where the shoot will take place, I'm not sure if I'll make it. If I win and later decide that I won't make it to the shoot, I promise to PIF to someone else.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

RosemontCrest wrote:If I win and later decide that I won't make it to the shoot, I promise to PIF to someone else.

Remember, you can also have someone shoot on your behalf if you buy targets (or win the PIF) and can't make it. You need not be present to compete! icon_super

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Cool PIF!! I am NOT in on this one. I've been lucky on PIF's someone else's turn lol
very thoughtful
thumbsup :tiphat:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Well done Goose! Not in, since I already have my entry.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm

MadPick wrote:
RosemontCrest wrote:If I win and later decide that I won't make it to the shoot, I promise to PIF to someone else.

Remember, you can also have someone shoot on your behalf if you buy targets (or win the PIF) and can't make it. You need not be present to compete! icon_super

Yes, I do realize that, but I'd rather give it to someone else so that they can have their own fighting/shooting chance. Thanks for the reminder.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 pm

NOT in, I have targets reserved already, but COOL PIF!!!

Good luck to the winner, but not TOO much luck.....

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm in! :tiphat:

Thank you sir!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 am

I'm in.

Thanks for the cool PIF!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:46 am

In please.

Re: PIF - USO Poker Shoot Targets

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 am

I'm in please.

Re: PIF - USO Poker Shoot Targets (Jan 21st)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 pm

bump
Topic locked