Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Topic locked

Re: [CLOSED] ***The WaGuns AR-15 Raffle*** WINNERS POSTED!!!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Massivedesign wrote:I’ll admit that I smiled ear to ear when I saw BK in the #3 spot. That guy has some seriously.... Bad Karma.....

LOL SNAP!!!

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am

At least I made the list. Congrats to the winners!

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:49 am

Massivedesign wrote:
Now, I want to re-iterate that Steve and I don't take a DIME from this place. We do it (as do the mods) out of our love of the 2A, and our love for all of you #nohomo. We plan on doing something pretty cool for our 7th Birthday coming up, as well as investing in continuing to grow the 2A Powers in the State of Wa.

Thanks for all that you boys do to make Wa Guns a home for us, but I gotta call b.s. on the quote.

Rumor has it that you guys do it mainly to have cool schwag and Internet Website God status when you go to the SHOT show in Vegas every year to play with all the cool toys.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

RENCORP wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Now, I want to re-iterate that Steve and I don't take a DIME from this place. We do it (as do the mods) out of our love of the 2A, and our love for all of you #nohomo. We plan on doing something pretty cool for our 7th Birthday coming up, as well as investing in continuing to grow the 2A Powers in the State of Wa.

Thanks for all that you boys do to make Wa Guns a home for us, but I gotta call b.s. on the quote.

Rumor has it that you guys do it mainly to have cool schwag and Internet Website God status when you go to the SHOT show in Vegas every year to play with all the cool toys.

Admission to SHOT and street cred is quite nice, #nolie.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 pm

You should auction off a spot at SHOT for next year

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Can we do a "do-over"?

I forgot to buy a ticket.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:37 pm

should do it with tickets and than do a live drawing with one of those ticket machines

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:59 pm

And a couple unbiased witnesses.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Pablo wrote:And a couple unbiased witnesses.

So, you think rafman won because he’s favored over somebody else?

It’s pretty shitty that you seem to not trust us, as you have made quite a few little snide comments over this (and other). If you don’t support the site and the owners, then why did you donate into the raffle? To actually support this place or just win free shit?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:And a couple unbiased witnesses.

So, you think rafman won because he’s favored over somebody else?

It’s pretty shitty that you seem to not trust us, as you have made quite a few little snide comments over this (and other). If you don’t support the site and the owners, then why did you donate into the raffle? To actually support this place or just win free shit?

OF course I think rafman won fair and square.

I trust you guys, but what if you got pissy at someone, and just left their name out? Do I think this has happened? NO. But I have been around long enough to see shit devolve. I actually donate freely and some - stuff - I really don't want to win. I donated for this AR to donate to the site. See my post somewhere above - I would have loved to win, but I would have re-auctioned or done a big PIF for someone who DOESN'T have an AR. I don't want any "free" shit. I want to keep it real and open, not being snide.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:18 pm

I don't think this thread is doing anyone any good at this point. If anyone doesn't like the drawing method for the raffle they're more than welcome to spend months putting together their own raffle. This one was mine, and I trust Dan completely to be fair and honest in his methods which is why I asked him to handle the drawing. Don't like it? Tough titty.

Thank you to all the donated parts, time, money, and energy to this fundraiser! I have it on good authority that Rafman has picked up the Waguns AR and I delivered the upgraded trigger to him today. I'm sure slipknot can work out the lower transfer with Brad.

On that happy note, I'm locking it up!
Topic locked