Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Post a reply

PIF...Got a Musically inclined Family member? Spinet Piano.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 pm

I bought this Spinet Piano years ago for my daughter to play, and play it she did! :thumbsup2: She is now 22 and Married and it's still in my Basement.
I would like this to go to someone with a Musically inclined kid, (or Adult) who needs it. It's a Wellington Spinet Piano with Bench ready for someone to play.
Great condition Piano, the dog chewed a little on the Bench legs but the Piano is in great Condition. PM me your Phone number for Pics and come get it.
You have to move it yourself, but i will help. Two Men can pick it up, i have a 4 wheel dolly and it can be rolled to a Truck for loading.
Great Practice Piano with good Tone, just needs someone to play it.
Last edited by usrifle on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: PIF...Got a Musically inclined Kid? Spinet Piano.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:54 am

Bump....someone needs a good Piano.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Bump.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:51 am

:popcorn:

Re: PIF...Got a Musically inclined Family member? Spinet Pi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Not in...

But I do have a van, as well as a truck, and am off work for a while (by choice, got lots of other stuff going on)

So: Willing to help move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 am

RocketScott wrote:Not in...

But I do have a van, as well as a truck, and am off work for a while (by choice, got lots of other stuff going on)

So: Willing to help move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bow: Thank you. Since it's a Spinet, two guys can pick it up and i have a 4 wheel dolly. It's a nice little Piano, just needs someone to play it!

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:24 am

I'm in!
Post a reply