Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:58 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2018 AR-15 Build for a Cause 
Author Message
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7483
Real Name: Jaime
RocketScott wrote:
I have a stainless muzzle break.

Excellent. Let me know how I can get it from you.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Mon May 21, 2018 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7483
Real Name: Jaime
OK folks. OP is updated. We received the components back from cerakoting, engraving and I put some of the major parts together on the lower. We are still missing a few key items to complete this build and start the raffle. Remember, all money for this will go to the Tumwater Shooting Team to support their program.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 3138
I bet if you email Aero about the hand guard screws and the barrel nut shims they will probably send them to you for free. I can measure the screws on one of mine and get replacements if they won't

Looks like it needs an upper parts kit too. I can send you one as well as the crush washer. Should have thrown one in when I sent the muzzle device

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:40 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 14722
Real Name: Limbo
Jaime - I don't have much, but would you like a NIB set of ERGO OD Green rail covers, the older cooler, lowest profile type. Similar to this:

https://www.ergogrips.net/shop/ergo-tex ... il-covers/

Those sharp rails are crazy nasty to all contents with the safe. Probably look cool on that beast.

_________________
I'm a breadivore.


Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:48 pm
Profile
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7483
Real Name: Jaime
Just found a Upper parts kit so I installed it. san just donated a charging handle.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7483
Real Name: Jaime
Pablo wrote:
Jaime - I don't have much, but would you like a NIB set of ERGO OD Green rail covers, the older cooler, lowest profile type. Similar to this:

https://www.ergogrips.net/shop/ergo-tex ... il-covers/

Those sharp rails are crazy nasty to all contents with the safe. Probably look cool on that beast.

Yes please sir. Want me to swing by your place or can you drop them off?

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7483
Real Name: Jaime
RocketScott wrote:
I bet if you email Aero about the hand guard screws and the barrel nut shims they will probably send them to you for free. I can measure the screws on one of mine and get replacements if they won't

Looks like it needs an upper parts kit too. I can send you one as well as the crush washer. Should have thrown one in when I sent the muzzle device

Just installed a upper parts kit I had in the safe. I'm going to email them about the screws and shims.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 14722
Real Name: Limbo
BadKarma wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Jaime - I don't have much, but would you like a NIB set of ERGO OD Green rail covers, the older cooler, lowest profile type. Similar to this:

https://www.ergogrips.net/shop/ergo-tex ... il-covers/

Those sharp rails are crazy nasty to all contents with the safe. Probably look cool on that beast.

Yes please sir. Want me to swing by your place or can you drop them off?


Going to walk dog. Will bring by.

_________________
I'm a breadivore.


Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:53 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Yelm
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Posts: 852
Real Name: Owen
I pm'ed Jaime for a mailing address for the gas block and tube, but if anyone is headed up there I could hand-off to someone between Yelm and say Kent tomorrow or Monday afternoon...


Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:22 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Everett
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013
Posts: 2891
Real Name: Ron
BadKarma wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
I bet if you email Aero about the hand guard screws and the barrel nut shims they will probably send them to you for free. I can measure the screws on one of mine and get replacements if they won't

Looks like it needs an upper parts kit too. I can send you one as well as the crush washer. Should have thrown one in when I sent the muzzle device

Just installed a upper parts kit I had in the safe. I'm going to email them about the screws and shims.

Pretty sure the screws were with the rail when I donated it Jaime. You sure they're not laying around there somewhere?


Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm
Profile
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7483
Real Name: Jaime
old11bravo wrote:
BadKarma wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
I bet if you email Aero about the hand guard screws and the barrel nut shims they will probably send them to you for free. I can measure the screws on one of mine and get replacements if they won't

Looks like it needs an upper parts kit too. I can send you one as well as the crush washer. Should have thrown one in when I sent the muzzle device

Just installed a upper parts kit I had in the safe. I'm going to email them about the screws and shims.

Pretty sure the screws were with the rail when I donated it Jaime. You sure they're not laying around there somewhere?

Yep. They missed a transfer somewhere. Hell, I’m going to double check that I don’t still have them.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.686s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]