Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Post a reply

Furniture and TV PIFs

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 pm

I'd like to find a new home for some great stuff. FREE. No delivery. Come get it. These are cross listed elsewhere...

Stating the obvious - This is for any WAguns member who hasn't spent the last year chasing me around on this site personally attacking me and my profession, and moaning about my ignoring him...

So if you can use any of these, and have the vehicle and muscle, they are yours for the taking.

6x3 cherry office desk. Apparently there's a free matching credenza from another member here as well, at a different location.

Table is long gone.

~36" Sony Trinitron TV with stand. Great picture. Heavy. No remote.

Located in Spanaway, and easy access in front of my garage. If there's competing interest, I'll do a raffle but these need to go today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by leadcounsel on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Furniture and TV PIFs

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Pm’ing for the sexy 6x3 desk.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm

If no one wants them my wife can put them on the spanaway buy nothing group on facebook

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Gonna assume im on lcs ignore list and that extends to PMs. Or that this wasn’t opened to all of wgo.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm

UpDog wrote:Gonna assume im on lcs ignore list and that extends to PMs. Or that this wasn’t opened to all of wgo.

LC...Updog is trying to contact you about the desk...

(I've been on his ignore before, so this may not help much, UpDog :bigsmile: )

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:28 pm

You're still on the ignore I assume.

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Up dog is interested in the desk

Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:33 pm

And this is why. Lol.

Maybe one of the new mods will drop some mail into my box and introduce themselves?

Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 pm

We can’t see who is or is not on their ignore list. It is his PIF. He is allowed to give it to whom ever he chooses. If you have sent him a PM and no response, I would move on.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:07 pm

It may not be in the rules, but I think if your PIF is on wgo and it isnt open to all of wgo, it doesn't belong.

I don't care about the desk in the end; but at least have the balls to say No, not for you. I may be on the ignore list - that's cool, but the chances of the two above... Hmm.

I've had pifs and the only "limitation" was it on wgo for any wgo member. If I wanted money I'd put a price and list it elsewhere.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:16 pm

BadKarma wrote:We can’t see who is or is not on their ignore list. It is his PIF. He is allowed to give it to whom ever he chooses. If you have sent him a PM and no response, I would move on.

:thumbsup2:

Bumping this.
Post a reply