Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Coffee Cans w/ Lids, Great for Ammo, reloading, nits bolts 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had this up before but it's been a while so figured I would post and see if any are wanted.
I can be flexible with meeting within reason.

You can have as many as you want as well. Figure there are around 30 or so available at the moment.
BTW I can provide a box that holds 6 cans perfectly as well for those wanting additional ways to store whatever you have.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These are perfect for reloading! I have 20 or so from Paris and use the heck out of them.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One last bump. Before I pull this for a few weeks. They are piling up again and it's to you guys or the recycling bin shortly.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going to lock this for the moment as I have surgery on Friday and will not be around and available for a couple of weeks. :frust:

IF you want some feel free to PM me and I will get back to you. They are and will remain available! :thumbsup2:

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK got this thread unlocked. If you want some cans let me know. Plenty available.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unlocking this to see if anyone wants some again.
NOTE, I also have a bunch with food in them if you are interested BUT those aren't free! :wink05:

Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
NOTE, I also have a bunch with food in them if you are interested BUT those aren't free! :wink05:

Well that depends on the type of food and the cost.

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eagle Chaplain wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:

Well that depends on the type of food and the cost.

All the ones with food are factory sealed, freeze dried or dehydrated (mostly Freeze dried FD).
I have a master list with everything shoot me a PM. (or reply)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Buy with confidence, Paris is a good guy to deal with!

Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]