Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:09 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 PIF: Military Topic Book - "What they signed up for" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Brand new. https://www.amazon.com/What-They-Signed ... 0984406387
Short stories from 18 combat vets, sharing their experiences and struggles. I've started reading it and the stories are short and touching and inspiring, and I think most of us combat vets can relate to the experiences. It's very therapeutic.

Rules: PIF open to a combat veteran who struggles with issues from his time in service, who will read it and pass it along to another. You can PM me if you prefer to remain anonymous and not post an "IN."

I have two copies to give away. If there's more than two interested, I'll get more copies if I can. I have a source.

Pickup in Tacoma/Spanaway area, or we can make arrangements. I want you to have this book.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great pif

Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:popcorn:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump. I have a few of these to give away.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great PIF leadcounsel,
I'll ask my dad if he's interested if so I'll have you mail it to him and I'll pay for the postage, envelope etc...
Must have missed this when you put it up earlier. Thanks.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Served during peacetime 77-80 but Great PIF Sir. :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump for any combat vet or one you might know would like this.

Thanks.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ttt

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi lead, i have been in the hospital. Will all my dad and hood military friends if interested. Sorry never got back to you. Thanks for posting this pif

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]