Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The TWISTED PIF 2018 Revival thread. Let's try this again! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Second one prolly gotta be Kyle, to be honest aka Jagerbomber35.

He's given enough for a chance at some free shit I reckon, not to mentioned helped me out with the wood storage.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OP is updated with current list of nominees! Mods please feel free to clean up the list. It looks messy to me but the best I could do.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm going to vote for Technoweenie for answering all my n00b questions about radios. Despite the different points of view he might have from others, he continues to share them and defend them in the face of strong opposition.

I'm going to vote for MadPick that year after year fulfills my requests for firearms I want to shoot at the New Years Day shoots. He's got enough to do, but still helps out for random requests.

In other news, how the hell do you screw a lower into an upper? Seriously, WTF?

EDIT: Holy shit yesterday was a bad day. I was thinking they were going to screw these two parts together at the red line. Didn't even notice the bottom was backwards to the top. I should start working 4 day weeks.

Last edited by snozzberries on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:57 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

I nominate DGM33. He'll do some interesting things to the inside of your mouth for a few bucks; I highly recommend him if you're into that kind of thing.

I nominate MadPick. More than most people I know MadPick seems to enjoy nearly every category of firearm. Further, he's got such a big heart that he is able to show love to some of the most unloved firearms out there and I admire that about him. In other words, I think he owns more mosin nagants than anyone else I know, but he also enjoys other firearms too and that's good.

About, facebook, twitter, wiki

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:

In other news, how the hell do you screw a lower into an upper? Seriously, WTF?

By "threaded receiver" they mean that the pin for the bolt release is threaded as well as the Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

usrifle...perhaps the most honest and sincere patriot out there....I get the feeling if I ever needed to be bailed out of jail.....

Thank you. :bow: Yeah, i'd be there for you.

This was a tough PIF nomination because there are so many good people on here. Like NWgunner said, my votes could have swung with just some more thought. I don't regret them in the least though, i nominated two great people.

Some of us can be a bit difficult and we may not always agree on everything, but we all share common ideals.
:wagwoot:

This is why this is such a great Forum. We can all come together with a common bond. All idea's, ideals and parties. I have friends here i have never met, and good friends i have met.

It really comes down to this. Be a good Person, contribute to your society, (Forum or otherwise) and treat others how you want to be treated.

Hat's off to old11bravo for this, this was a nice "Twist" to a PIF. :thumbsup2:

:bump:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

usrifle...perhaps the most honest and sincere patriot out there....I get the feeling if I ever needed to be bailed out of jail.....

Thank you. :bow: Yeah, i'd be there for you.

This was a tough PIF nomination because there are so many good people on here. Like NWgunner said, my votes could have swung with just some more thought. I don't regret them in the least though, i nominated two great people.

Some of us can be a bit difficult and we may not always agree on everything, but we all share common ideals.

This is why this is such a great Forum. We can all come together with a common bond. All idea's, ideals and parties. I have friends here i have never met, and good friends i have met.

It really comes down to this. Be a good Person, contribute to your society, (Forum or otherwise) and treat others how you want to be treated.

Hat's off to old11bravo for this, this was a nice "Twist" to a PIF. :thumbsup2:

:bump:

:plusone:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for Twolane because of his awesome coffee pif I now have two pounds of coffee sitting in my kitchen I've never heard of and can't wait to try.

Albert Einstein

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would like to Nominate TINCANBANDIT as he started the Central PIF box, and has been a "refinisher" of gun barrels/frames at almost zero cost.. !!!
He did a great job with mine, and has always been a site supporter for WAGUNS !!!
ty TINCANBANDIT..

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

May I please nominate:
PMB and Massivedesign?
I love reading PMBs posts. Such a wordsmith and ALWAYS brings a smile to my face. Thank you for that.
Massivedesign for all the work Dan does to help keep the site running smooth and for putting together the NY shoot. Really, I'd like to nominate all of the admins as I'm sure it's a thankless job keeping the rest of us animals in line.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:50 pm

WaJim. Every time I say something along the lines of, "I need your help." It's either that day or the next day he's down for whatever help I need.

RocketScott. He helped me get my business started when he invited me to use his blasting equipment so that I could finish some personal projects. I had never used a blast cabinet before that. Those projects helped solidify my talent for refinishing. Also, right after we bought our home, he was over drilling holes and helping me/pretty much doing it himself, installing new locks. He even helped with some heavy lifting on the move down.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’d like to nominate Jagerbomber for going above and beyond in helping out a fellow wagunner in need

Along with dgm33 for reaching out and helping

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:16 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Whoa... This is what I get for skipping this thread... Thought it was a PIF for something twisted. :bigsmile:
I love the idea Ron. Very cool!

I'm humbled to have been named... Thank you very much for the kind words. :inlove:

What a challenge to narrow it down to who to nominate with two votes. Hmmm.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1. Col_Temp for his service to this community.

2. Waskiro because the first time he shot trap, he used a tactical shotgun and still kicked ass.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mashman

PMB

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next