Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Post a reply

SVRC Gun Raffle

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:52 am

Each year Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club raffles off an item at the Annual membership Meeting. This year we have an gun to raffle off for the juniors program.

Used H&K USP 45 w/5 magazines.
IMG_5335.JPG

Tickets will be $10 each. The winner will be able to purchase the gun for $1.00. Transfer will be done at Fall City Firearms. You can enter as many times as you want. If you are not legally able to own a firearm then a backup ticket will be drawn.

Tickets can be purchased at the Annual Meeting (Preston Community Center 8625 310th Ave SE, Preston, WA 98050, January 10th at 7pm) or you can paypal me(friend/family gift) at jaimekemper@hotmail.com

If you have any questions then please PM me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SVRC Gun Raffle

Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Ok folks. Only Madpick has bought tickets. If you want to possibly win this gun then you need to show up to the SVRC meeting tonight at 7pm to enter...UNLESS you PP me prior to 5:45pm.

Meeting

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 am

I’m late to the game. Did madpick win?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Aww snap. I missed this one in the pre-holiday shuffle.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:25 pm

dreadi wrote:I’m late to the game. Did madpick win?

MadPick did NOT win, I can tell you that. :(

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:18 pm

$2000 was raised for the Juniors Program. The guy who won bought 2 tickets. This was easily the best raffle SVRC has had in years.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm

i'm pretty pissed i missed out on this raffle. i need to pay more attention to different areas of the forum lmao

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Mr. Q wrote:i need to pay more attention to different areas of the forum lmao

I'll say it again . . . "view unread posts" is your friend.
Post a reply