Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Topic locked

Re: Custom AR-15 for Youth Shooting Sports Raffle *O_Kellogg

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 am

Righton!! Congratulations!!

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:29 am

Congrats to okellog and Jamie!!!
I am happy that I was able to donate to such a worthy cause. Bravo ladies & gentleman, Bravo. :wagwoot:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 am

Well, now that I'm waking up...

I'm really grateful and humbled by the support that you all have shown for our community and especially for programs that help develop our youth!

Like the winners of Lord Stanley's cup, I want to take the prize around to share with ya'll. So when there's a group-shoot, clean-n-shoot or other event, I'd be happy to come out and have ya'll put a few rounds through... If you bought tickets, and want to try her out, let's set it up! I can't be everywhere, but I'll do what I can!

Thanks again!
Waguns Rocks!! :rockout:

:wagwoot:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Rifle has been delivered. Just waiting on deposit location for all the donate $! I failed to get a shot of Owen holding the rifle. Thank you again to everyone who donated.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Just like that guys. We did it. Thank you all who donated time, parts or money.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Other than the fact that you write like a kid :bigsmile: this is huge good onya Mr Kemper sir. WOW. Truly wowwed. :thumbsup2: :wagwoot: :bow:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Very cool! Well done!
Topic locked