WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 WTT/WTS Spring Reloading Clean up, Primers, Brass, Bullets 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi All,
So its time to clean some stuff out that I am likely to not be using anytime soon. Don't absolutely need to sell these but figured I would see if anyone out there could use them.
I try to make the prices fair. It something is a bit high PM me I might have made a mistake. Reasonable offers will likely be accepted.

As to trades I am looking mostly for a 357 mag rifle. Prefer something with a 20" but a carbine would be considered.
Open to ammo swap or supplies swap too. Always looking for .321 bullets. 300 Savage Brass

What I have: (Note I will break these up in per 100's if needed.) $27.50 per 1000 unless noted (OBO)

1. CCI #400 Small Rifle Primers - 1 x 1000
2, Remington 6.5 Small Rifle - 10 x 100
3. Remington 7.5 Bench Rest Small Rifle - 5 x 100

6. 8lb Jug Varget - $200 SPF
8. 1lb IMR 3031 - $25 (may be two of these.)

10. 30 cal 168gr BTHP Hornady Match - 3 x 100 and 1x250 (Pretty sure all these are the same lot number too.) $22 per 100
12. 30 Cal 168gr HPBT Sierra Match 2200 Bullets, 4 x 100 boxes and a partial, $35 per 100.
13. 30 Carbine Brass, cleaned, deprimed, ready to load (Think there is 500+ in the bag) Pretty sure these are once fired. Probably resized as well. $0.20 each, OBO

15. 308 Brass and 168/175gr Pulled SMK bullets. Brass was sized, deprimed and cleaned by WAGuns own SAGEWA so you know this stuff is good. I got a bunch of this as part of a package deal. I'm keeping some of these but making the rest available if someone wants them. I will split this up as only bullets and only brass as needed In a #10 coffee can with lid. 250 hand counted brass and 250 hand counted bullets. There are two cans like this. Also have another can of 250 brass only if you want them. Gunbroker price is $140 so my WAGuns price is $130 each #10 can. For the bullets only 30 Cal 168/175gr SMK (Sierra Match Kings) (Pulled) 250 loose bag $80 a bag. Brass only is $60 for 250 [Going for $70 online.]

Willing to consider partial trades as well. I can make up cash on my side if needed.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are at my cost to everyone here: https://backupcomputing.dattodrive.com/index.php/s/KuFBobyElJbltAj

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 18, 2019 12:51 pm
Profile WWW

Sent you PM, but it show it in "outbox" not sure if it went through

Hi, I am interested in #5, #4 and #7. I live in S. Everett and work in Redmond. Can meet after work or on the weekend.

Tue May 21, 2019 4:03 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

dimaprok wrote:
Sent you PM, but it show it in "outbox" not sure if it went through

This is normal. The PM will stay on your Outbox until the recipient reads it.

It works differently than Outlook.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue May 21, 2019 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We connected. Thanks Steve.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are at my cost to everyone here: https://backupcomputing.dattodrive.com/index.php/s/KuFBobyElJbltAj

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue May 21, 2019 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Updates with SPF

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]