Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: Site tweaks tonight...

Wed May 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Wed May 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Anyone heard from Dreadi?

Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 pm

lionhrt wrote:Image

Thank you Dave.
This pic has been saved and may possibly show up again. :thumbsup2:

Mon May 06, 2019 9:48 pm

State .gov has some really jacked up views on my civil rights but, y’all can’t purge me that easily. Besides, there’s some elk that need killing this year.

Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 pm

Dangit Dan-o, you said those tweaks were going to work, this time!

Sat May 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Following a rabbit down a hole, chasing some bugs that are causing sporadic lags in the matrix here. I need to do some database pruning and purging. One of those is the 1.4million logs of auto-login events that have happened since we created this forum.

What this means is that when I hit that magic button, everybody will need to log back in AND re-check that "remember me" feature (if they use that).

I'm not sure what time tonight this is going to happen, but I'll make it as late as possible. Later this afternoon I'll pick a time and post it here so everybody knows well in advance.

Thanks!
Dan

So that explains why I had to log back in a few times on my various devices! Need to visit this section more often!
Those log files get to be a pain. Wish they would get the tools to auto prune and make it easy to do!
Glad things are getting cleaned up.
Post a reply