Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

PM inbox cleanup is cumbersome

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 am

If possible a few tweaks are needed to the PM system.

Ever try to clean out your inbox? Hassle. It's a multiple step process that can be streamlined to make it easier. Here's how I'd change it.

1. All PMs on one page option. Pages of PMs that move around when you delete is a hassle.
2. Eliminate the verification screen. Yes, I do want to delete these, hence why I went thru the prior steps of selecting each of them, and clicking delete.
3. Allow messages to be deleted from the screen in which you are actually reading the message. If it exists I cannot find the button. Should be a delete button. (Edited: I located the delete button, a tiny little "X" in the top right corner of the message, but get rid of the verification message please.)
4. Also, an option to highlight/star whatever PMs you want to keep and not accidentally delete.

Re: PM inbox cleanup is cumbersome

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 am

Good suggestions LC. :thumbsup2: I agree it is cumbersome.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:13 am

My complaint is it goes back to page one even if you delete a PM from page 6, it should just go to the next PM. I was about do a post just like this. My inbox is always full because it takes so long to clean out messages.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:20 am

Why delete PMs?

Once you hit your limit, it will automatically delete the oldest one when a new one comes in. You never need to manually delete a PM.

And if you have some that you want to save, go to "Rules, folders & settings" and create folders, and move those PMs to folders.
Post a reply