Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Current Ban Hammer Recipients?

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:20 am

First, I'm not trying to stir anything up. I'm wondering if there is a way to provide a means to show who is on an all inclusive mod provided vacation, and for how long? The reason I ask is that with some members the only contact info I have with them is thru Waguns private messages. Some members have varying degrees of health issues. You might want to check in on them or contact them for other personal reasons. If they are temporarily banned they can't receive or respond to their pm's which can lead to concern when you don't hear back from somebody for awhile.

For example, hypothetically speaking, say good ol' Selador gets hisself banned.(it would never happen in real life!!) If I hadn't seen him post up for awhile, and he wasn't responding to my pm's, I might be legitimately concerned about his welfare.

Sometimes it's pretty obvious who got hammered (and why). But it's hard to keep up with ALL the drama, all the time, so i was was curious if there was any interest or suggestions regarding this.

Re: Current Ban Hammer Recipients?

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:15 am

There is not. A ban (temp or permanent) is a personal matter between the mods and the member. As is most other “talking’ toos”.

What has happened in the past is that people have chimed in (seldor is a great example, because it’s happened a few times) and mentioned that they haven’t been on in a while. Usually, somebody knows somebody who has alternate contact info.

Speaking of... anybody talk to deadshot recently?

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:38 am

Free Jagerbomber35 :wagwoot:

:peep:

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:48 am

I am unsubbing from all other threads, and just clicking into this one.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 am

It seems like it would make sense to list on a users profile if the account had been permanently banned.
But from what I've seen in regards to appropriate leniency this site, if someone did something serious enough to get themselves permanently banned, they're probably not someone you want to PM.
Post a reply