Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Can't Login On Amazon Fire Tablet

Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:03 pm

Something changed recently and I can no longer log in to WaGu on my Fire 10 tablet. When I click on the login link it just reloads whatever page I'm on and doesn't take me to the login page.

Re: Can't Login On Amazon Fire Tablet

Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:39 pm

Did you try shooting it? When electronics piss me off, that's what i do. Makes me feel better, but then i have to buy a new whatever it was.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:27 pm

usrifle wrote:Did you try shooting it? When electronics piss me off, that's what i do. Makes me feel better, but then i have to buy a new whatever it was.

:ROFLMAO:

More details needed…is this like an iPad, where it’s a fingerprint log-in, or more like a situation where you need to clear your cache?

Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:06 am

Clear your cookies. Log out of the site on your tablet, scroll to the bottom and click the button that says “delete all board cookies”

Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:45 pm

Cleared the cache as directed above, didn't work. Have also cleared the cache on the browser itself, no joy yet. I even logged out on my phone and did the same, just in case...... nope.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:32 pm

Can you try with a different browser?

Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:08 pm

The Amazon tablets are pretty locked down to work only with Amazon products/apps, but there are supposed to be workarounds. All had been fine for over a year until sometime in the last week. Most recent OS update from Amazon was on 5/13, and it worked after that. Just wish I knew what changed.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:57 pm

Do you use other devices as well? There is a chance that you have a session hang from another device.

If I remember, I’ll reset all the sessions tomorrow AM when the site isn’t busy.
Post a reply