Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Best idea EVER 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Being the Admin are of playing at shot why not approach a few suppressor manufacturers and offer advertising on the page if they will donate one or two to raffle off? It's a win win :thumbsup2: :bow:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:57 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Getting a few new advertisers has always been a mission at SHOT.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What is the cost to advertise here?
also ever thought about opening it up to other than firearm related companies? flash lights, tactical gear, camping/hunting/bow hunting/?

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Raffling a suppressor legal in this state ? I know you can't raffle a rifle in this state according to the gambling commission . I would assume the suppressor would be the same

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
Raffling a suppressor legal in this state ? I know you can't raffle a rifle in this state according to the gambling commission . I would assume the suppressor would be the same

Raffle the right to buy it at a discount price...

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:

You are kinda correct on the Rifle Raffle thing, if you remember a few years ago a member raffled off an AR-15 BUT instead of giving it away for free he sold it for 1.00$ to the lucky winner.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:19 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

zombie66 wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:

You are kinda correct on the Rifle Raffle thing, if you remember a few years ago a member raffled off an AR-15 BUT instead of giving it away for free he sold it for 1.00$ to the lucky winner.

Winner. :plusone:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:

...and did you make it happen?

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

mash man wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:

I'm buying a Hybrid on Saturday... So kinda.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:

Yes, we did. Have you fucking forgotten already? OK... it wasn't rifles. It was pistols. Remember now?

:peep:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've won a rifle and a pistol at Ducks Unlimited dinners?

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]