Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 am

We have deleted the WTB (Want To Buy) classified sections, and consolidated all WTB/WTS/WTT threads into a single area.

This will simplify the forum, and provide more viewers for the WTB threads.

:wagwoot:

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:00 am

:reaction:
:peep:

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Do you have a State Department Guns section?

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:58 pm

jukk0u wrote:Do you have a State Department Guns section?
they do have some nice toys....

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Here I was starting to think I lost my mind

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:11 am

Soldier_Citizen wrote:Here I was starting to think I lost my mind

That is probably the more relevant factor in your confusion. :wink05:

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:19 am

this made me laugh today.

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:30 am

Is there a way for me to delete my own posts?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:35 am

MadPick wrote:We have deleted the WTB (Want To Buy) classified sections, and consolidated all WTB/WTS/WTT threads into a single area.

This will simplify the forum, and provide more viewers for the WTB threads.

:wagwoot:



So now i can ask for WTB/WTS/WTT Want To Blow, Want To Suck, and Want To Thrust all in the same section? Sweet! :thumbsup2:

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:53 am

Clark5080 wrote:Is there a way for me to delete my own posts?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk


No, there isn't. When it's time for a thread to go bye-bye, please close it:
How to close your thread

Then we'll nuke it. thumbsup

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:55 am

Man you did that back in June and I am just noticed it the other day!!! Guess i really need to check this section of the forum more often!!

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 am

Col_Temp wrote:Man you did that back in June and I am just noticed it the other day!!! Guess i really need to check this section of the forum more often!!


Pro-Tip: Use “view unread posts,” don’t browse by section.

Re: We've revamped the classifieds a bit

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:10 am

the seeking same ads are gone?......a friend noticed
Post a reply