Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Plug in to require price for "WTS" ads?

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 pm

I'm sure this is a long shot, but is there any way to add a plug in that would require a sale price or trade value for the WTS/WTT ads before the ad can be listed?

It seems so elementary to include a price with your ad but IMO this is the most commonly forgotten detail on these threads. Is there a simple add-on that would accomplish this? Is it just a bit of code to add (I'm 99% computer illiterate)? Is it an insurmountable goal?

Re: Plug in to require price for "WTS" ads?

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:48 pm

Insurmountable.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:03 pm

When someone forgets to post the WTS or WTT price, they often have a low post count.
We, who often have a "Higher Post count" or as a veteran of this site, have to remember
that some of us more "Mature" members once or twice have also made mistakes.
We all need to cut them some slack and just remind then "Gently" to post the price.

Often one of the Mods has had to remind us in our dealings, that we had made a mistake.
Be kind and help out all of the members on here.

cootduster

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Insurmountable.

I feel as though you're not willing to challenge yourself Dan. You just need to get psyched up.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 pm

cootduster wrote:When someone forgets to post the WTS or WTT price, they often have a low post count.
We, who often have a "Higher Post count" or as a veteran of this site, have to remember
We all need to cut them some slack and just remind then "Gently" to post the price.

Often one of the Mods has had to remind us in our dealings, that we had made a mistake.

cootduster

I have literally never gotten a reminder or nary a word from any admin/mod. I'm almost offended I haven't been asked to be a mod.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Any form would be applied across the entire board. So you would be asked to provide a price each time you comment on Steve’s massive....... head.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:34 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Any form would be applied across the entire board. So you would be asked to provide a price each time you comment on Steve’s massive....... head.

I shot trap with Steve last week, the only thing massive is his ass. Which I may or may not have checked out :inlove:

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:53 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Any form would be applied across the entire board. So you would be asked to provide a price each time you comment on Steve’s massive....... head.
That would be amusing.

$30,032.69

Sent from Proxima Centauri B through the ether using FTP transmission technology, Honey Encryption, and Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:06 pm

code of conduct doesn't apply, tell go suck one..

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
cootduster wrote:When someone forgets to post the WTS or WTT price, they often have a low post count.

cootduster

I have literally never gotten a reminder or nary a word from any admin/mod. I'm almost offended I haven't been asked to be a mod.

it's true, I have not yet had to communicate with you.

This week.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:30 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:

cootduster

Yours are the sympathy posts....

We tried to hide it, and appears we were successful....

But now, we're all busted...

'cause you just had to go there...

:cheers2:

Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:46 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:I have literally never gotten a reminder or nary a word from any admin/mod. I'm almost offended I haven't been asked to be a mod.

You may need to do the delivery yourself, but go to the bakery section of Whole Foods and order or get a Chantilly Cake. Large. The rest will take care of itself.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:47 am

The irony is the OP is rumored to be a secret mod and yet demands a code change to make his job disappear.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:08 pm

sinus211 wrote:I shot trap with Steve last week, the only thing massive is his ass. Which I may or may not have checked out :inlove:

I have notice but didn't think it would have been polite to ask. thanks for stepping up

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:31 pm

sinus211 wrote:

I shot trap with Steve last week, the only thing massive is his ass. Which I may or may not have checked out :inlove:

I noticed that...and everytime i stepped to the line i felt your burning gaze upon my backside.

Huh, you still have no idea what Steve and i did to you that day?

:bigsmile:

I guess you better search Pictures Big mike. :ROFLMAO:
Post a reply