Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Can FFL's have a separate color?

Tue May 29, 2018 9:08 pm

I like dealing with site supporters, and right now I'm doing a deal with an FFL who has tried to support the site, but is still "blue". Maybe give site supporting FFL's their own color? Waguns has done so much for gun owners in WA that everybody who contributes should be recognized. I may be going to OK, but I will still be a constant presence here. (Promise, not a threat!) :bigsmile:

Re: Can FFL's have a separate color?

Tue May 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Non-supporter FFLs are blue and say "FFL / dealer" under their name.

Site supporter FFLs are orange and say "Site Supporter / FFL Dealer" under their name.

Are we good? Or did I misunderstand?

Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Can I be REDBLACKGREEN????

Wed May 30, 2018 8:42 am

MadPick wrote:Non-supporter FFLs are blue and say "FFL / dealer" under their name.

Site supporter FFLs are orange and say "Site Supporter / FFL Dealer" under their name.

All good, he is orange now. And Dreadi definitely deserves a special color. :bigsmile:

Wed May 30, 2018 9:27 am

golddigger14s wrote:
MadPick wrote:Non-supporter FFLs are blue and say "FFL / dealer" under their name.

All good, he is orange now. And Dreadi definitely deserves a special color. :bigsmile:

I find that as a rasist remark and you are now banned from ABC

Wed May 30, 2018 9:39 am

lionhrt wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

I find that as a rasist remark and you are now banned from ABC

He won't mind. He doesn't drink. https://www.abcfws.com/

Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:33 pm

chuck youre late to the party again.

/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=50781
Post a reply