Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Not receiving thread update emails...... 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 33454
Real Name: Dan
Pablo wrote:
Wave.

I sent them tech support request to whitelist this joint. Dan thinks because of the big email blast, and that's when they stopped.


Yhea, 10K + emails does that to some email systems. Snowflakes. :bonghit:


Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 4906
Real Name: Steve
Pablo wrote:
Wave.

I sent them tech support request to whitelist this joint. Dan thinks because of the big email blast, and that's when they stopped.


That's what you get for going Canadian icon_eek

Just playing...that SUCKS! I hate any kind of this bullshit.

If they're going to brag about being a $250 Billion Dollar Company, then don't act like a start-up...

Good luck, hope they work it out for you.


Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:23 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16639
Real Name: Paco X
NWGunner wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Wave.

I sent them tech support request to whitelist this joint. Dan thinks because of the big email blast, and that's when they stopped.


That's what you get for going Canadian icon_eek

Just playing...that SUCKS! I hate any kind of this bullshit.

If they're going to brag about being a $250 Billion Dollar Company, then don't act like a start-up...

Good luck, hope they work it out for you.


Canadian?? Wave HQ is actually in Kirkland majority held by USA co.

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:05 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16639
Real Name: Paco X
What a mess. Not being fixed.............arggggg

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018
Posts: 422
I don't know how you have email configured but it sounds like you may be having the server phpbb is hosted on send emails directly? That type of configuration can routinely get blacklisted. You might have better luck using an external provider like sendgrid, which have dedicated people who maintain relationships with Google, Microsoft for email reputation purposes.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:35 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 7705
Real Name: Jaime
Pablo wrote:
What a mess. Not being fixed.............arggggg

I’ve been a customer for years but I will never use Wave’s email. Have you heard of Outlook?

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16639
Real Name: Paco X
BadKarma wrote:
Pablo wrote:
What a mess. Not being fixed.............arggggg

I’ve been a customer for years but I will never use Wave’s email. Have you heard of Outlook?


Outlook is email software. I use Thunderbird. I am using a different email address and it is working now.

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:46 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kirkland
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018
Posts: 499
Real Name: Shawn
Pablo do you use wave as an isp?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:54 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16639
Real Name: Paco X
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Pablo do you use wave as an isp?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes. Wave is our personal ISP and cable provider. I use a different outfit for the business.

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:55 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 4906
Real Name: Steve
Pablo wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Wave.

I sent them tech support request to whitelist this joint. Dan thinks because of the big email blast, and that's when they stopped.


That's what you get for going Canadian icon_eek

Just playing...that SUCKS! I hate any kind of this bullshit.

If they're going to brag about being a $250 Billion Dollar Company, then don't act like a start-up...

Good luck, hope they work it out for you.


Canadian?? Wave HQ is actually in Kirkland majority held by USA co.


Wow, I screwed that up! :doh1:

I was reading where TPG Capital was buying them out, and started reading other TPG stuff, and, well, my stupididity came out icon_eek

Sorry...

They do have, like 238 1.5 star reviews on Yelp......I know Yelp isn't always a good source, but in this case, many agree with you.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:15 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kirkland
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018
Posts: 499
Real Name: Shawn
Pablo wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Pablo do you use wave as an isp?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes. Wave is our personal ISP and cable provider. I use a different outfit for the business.


First heard of wave when I was living in bc, how is the price per month? I’m with frontier and I pay $80 a month for just internet but it’s the top internet they have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:16 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16639
Real Name: Paco X
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Pablo do you use wave as an isp?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes. Wave is our personal ISP and cable provider. I use a different outfit for the business.


First heard of wave when I was living in bc, how is the price per month? I’m with frontier and I pay $80 a month for just internet but it’s the top internet they have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Been with them 15 years and this is the first email spam type issue I've had. There is something the blocker doesn't like about the email header. They are looking at it now.....

My full cable-landline-speedy internet total is like $190. The internet part is about $50, phone $30 and the rest is cable TV!

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kirkland
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018
Posts: 499
Real Name: Shawn
Pablo wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Pablo do you use wave as an isp?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes. Wave is our personal ISP and cable provider. I use a different outfit for the business.


First heard of wave when I was living in bc, how is the price per month? I’m with frontier and I pay $80 a month for just internet but it’s the top internet they have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Been with them 15 years and this is the first email spam type issue I've had. There is something the blocker doesn't like about the email header. They are looking at it now.....

My full cable-landline-speedy internet total is like $190. The internet part is about $50, phone $30 and the rest is cable TV!


Going to see if I can get a quote from them. See if they are cheaper than what I’m paying now. Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:29 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16639
Real Name: Paco X
They service Kirkland?

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:35 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kirkland
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018
Posts: 499
Real Name: Shawn
Pablo wrote:
They service Kirkland?


I put in for them to come out and look I guess it says. They’re based out of kirkland so why not?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:36 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.735s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]