Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/cities-across-us-like-everett-washington-free-fair-elections-becoming-thing-past/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=the-gateway-pundit&ff_campaign=dailyam&ff_content=daily

The system is set up in states like Washington and cities like Everett where free and fair elections are a thing of the past. Now the Democrats want to replicate this across the nation.
We reported after the 2020 election that the results for governor in Washington state were suspect. Democrat governor Inslee was not well-liked. He handled COVID-19 horribly and he was disrespectful and abusive to President Trump. His policies and governing led Boeing to relocate to South Carolina and cost the state thousands of great-paying jobs. All indications were that the Republican was going to take the governorship but on Election Day, after not campaigning a lick in the state, Inslee was reelected.

I agree with you on all of this, but 2020 being suspect. I’ll state up front I voted for Culp, but he was not a winning candidate. I’ve heard the same thing from a lot of people - they don’t like Inslee, but Culp just didn’t win them over. Lot of fence sitters or people who just went that interested voted Inslee because of this.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/11/20/ ... -election/

Jimmie Carter and Baker report on improving elections.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Do we need an update to the NSFW spoiler guidelines?

Rick needs to recite a few 'Hail Steve, full of cake' as penance

All hail cake, full of Steve

Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rix86 wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Do we need an update to the NSFW spoiler guidelines?

Rick needs to recite a few 'Hail Steve, full of cake' as penance

All hail cake, full of Steve

"American Pie" style! :rockout:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ahahaha!!!
All so-called rebels now are organized, or at least controlled by .gov!
What’s new?
So, I guess “well regulated” militia is not a joke? :rofl9:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... -with-fbi/
Biggs provided intel on Antifa.
"Proud Boys ‘thought leader’ and organizer Joseph Biggs agreed to provide the FBI with information about ANTIFA in Florida and elsewhere after an agent contacted him in late July 2020 and arranged to meet at a restaurant, Biggs’ lawyer, J. Daniel Hull, wrote today in a court filing."

Last edited by surevaliance on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

160 years ago first shots were fired...

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Democrat politicians today said that the conservative majority in the Supreme Court is 'illegitimate'...

So, they're pushing for 'Supreme Court Reform'..... Not 'court packing'....You know.. to fix the mistake...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soap box.
Ballot box.
Jury box.

Cartridge box.

I pray we never get to #4. Violence is not the right answer and the libtards would unleash hell.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"I object" (to the dogma of the Woke)

Teachers and parents stick their necks out.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/i-refu ... y-students

A teacher stands against the current racist indoctrination. You can guess how this goes.

"My school, like so many others, induces students via shame and sophistry to identify primarily with their race before their individual identities are fully formed."

(What ever happened to pursuing Dr. King's dream that we ignore our color in favor of our character?)

A parent pulls his child from an expensive private school:

"If Brearley’s administration was truly concerned about so-called “equity,” it would be discussing the cessation of admissions preferences for legacies, siblings, and those families with especially deep pockets. If the administration was genuinely serious about “diversity,” it would not insist on the indoctrination of its students, and their families, to a single mindset, most reminiscent of the Chinese Cultural Revolution."

(gleaned from an article on ZH)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-o ... newsletter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A Utah TV news station reported that a man was 'caught donating' (their words) $10 to Kyle Rittenhouse's defense fund, and decided to dox him and show up at his house and demand to know why.
Meanwhile, public officials are donating to bail funds that released arsonists, rapists, rioters, and other violent criminals.... While politicians are inciting violence and threatening jurors...

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/utah-paramedic-donates-to-kyle-rittenhouse-defense-fund-after-arrest/

Attachment:
cfgnvhm.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:51 pm

https://www.courthousenews.com/federal- ... ase/?amp=1

Bail revoked for Proud Boys accused of organizing the Jan 6 assault on the capitol after prosecutors say that have obtained communications showing they planned/threatened violence against elected officials.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
https://www.courthousenews.com/federal-judge-revokes-bail-for-2-proud-boys-in-capitol-riot-case/?amp=1

Bail revoked for Proud Boys accused of organizing the Jan 6 assault on the capitol after prosecutors say that have obtained communications showing they planned/threatened violence against elected officials.

I wonder if Hillary's emails are in the same location?

If they want to "find" something...they will.

"Show me the man...I'll show you the crime" Lavrentiy Beria...

-- Travis A Kisner

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:11 pm

martin248 wrote:
https://www.courthousenews.com/federal-judge-revokes-bail-for-2-proud-boys-in-capitol-riot-case/?amp=1

But wait didn't you say in another post how they people were treated differently on January 6th? #####$$

Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Communist News Network is now posting more anonymous fake news that there are supposedly links between the Trump campaign giving campaign polling and resources "indirectly" to Russia, and a few other extreme claims.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/15/politics ... index.html

Supposedly these also serve as a basis for some of the Biden admin sanctions and purportedly Biden's AG will look at charges against Trump.

Funny, the Dems accused Trump of behaving like a "banana republic" dictator who went after his "politic rivals" but that is EXACTLY what they are doing.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was the Rioters that killed Officer Sidnick!... or was it?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 2273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 152  Next