Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Lewis and clark hunted in washington state with a air rifle! 

Did you know that the first air rifle in washington state was used by lewis and clark??? Yeah, it was the fall of 1805-1806, it was a italian repeater air rifle that was .46 caliber and it was their secret weapon, indians were mind blown by this rifle that had no combistion and was a repeater. This was a epic journey backed by the corps of discovery, this was a important and vivid trip and washington was the most compelling part of the story, after 3 years the returned home and the inte and stories they brought back were invaluable to the corps of discovery. Now, why is it legal to hunt bear and cougar in idaho with .45 and .38 or larger caliber like, the hammer .50 caliber by umarex. If lewis and clark were taking down elk with a .46 why cant i and you. Im a felon and dont feel safe taking my soms out with just a bow and want the laws changed in washington state because we all have a right to hunt and provide food for the table in a awesome state with its trees and rivers. Think about the generations of kids missing out and will never be inspired to go hunting cuz the parent cant use a firearm. Pellet rifle cant be used for a mass shooting!!! I just want to hunt and we need some new rules in are state. I work as a janitor for public school, and getting out in the woods to hunt coyote till deer opens up is my break. 1 coyote in 1 year will kill 7-12 fawns and yearlings and destroy dozens of game bird nest, ranchers hate em cuz they will attack and eat a sow giving birth! So we need some rules changed and we are loosing a ton of revenue for are state cuz im tagging out next year for idaho for the pellet rifle and im tagging out my kids and the wife also, we might move there just so i can hunt with air rifle. Anybody have any input about what caliber should be used to hunt big and small game with a air rifle in washinton state? Lewis and clarck did and its american made pellet rifles now!!!

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You had already posted this, no reason for another on the same subject.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]