Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
 Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let's put it this way.

I'm in .... Walmart....

People are running, saying there's a bunch of Antifa/BLM in the store, taking over the store... There isn't an easy exit at this point.

I run to the bathroom, where I get my wife and kids behind me, and lock the door...

I then hear banging on the door, and the sounds of dozens of people outside, talking about 'communism'.... they have half the door down, and I see someone trying to climb in through the hole in the door.

Do I shoot?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
Alpine wrote:
The double standard for how left vs right protesters are treated is intolerable, especially considering how much more violent and destructive the left are.

Was this a true statement, or was it "a lie"? I notice you have not responded to the point the DC Metro and Capitol Police deployed officers with tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs against every other riot in DC in the past year, with the sole exception that they had direction from their senior leadership not to go heavy on the Trump riot.

I agree it's a double standard and would like to understand why the Trump protests-turned-riots were not treated the same way as if they had been black protests-turned-riots.

Maybe if they had kettled the Trump riot it would have stayed outdoors and Ashli Babbitt wouldn't have gotten anywhere near where she could be seen as a threat to an elected rep and would be alive now.

(Oops I might have accidentally brought us back on topic)

You know damn well I was talking about your lie that the Meeks-Hart Iowa race hadn't been certified by the safe harbor date. It was pointed out to you and you slinked away. We don't need dishonest people involved in gun rights organizing here. And you have a pattern of trolling and dishonesty in other threads, that's why so many people here dislike you. Don't pretend it's because you aren't a Trump fan, that's BS and you know it.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:21 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Let's put it this way.

I'm in .... Walmart....

People are running, saying there's a bunch of Antifa/BLM in the store, taking over the store... There isn't an easy exit at this point.

I run to the bathroom, where I get my wife and kids behind me, and lock the door...

I then hear banging on the door, and the sounds of dozens of people outside, talking about 'communism'.... they have half the door down, and I see someone trying to climb in through the hole in the door.

Do I shoot?

I'll bite. I can assume I've given multiple warnings to not enter or I will shoot? If that's the case, I shoot. Did I win?

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Alpine wrote:
martin248 wrote:
Alpine wrote:
The double standard for how left vs right protesters are treated is intolerable, especially considering how much more violent and destructive the left are.

Was this a true statement, or was it "a lie"? I notice you have not responded to the point the DC Metro and Capitol Police deployed officers with tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs against every other riot in DC in the past year, with the sole exception that they had direction from their senior leadership not to go heavy on the Trump riot.

I agree it's a double standard and would like to understand why the Trump protests-turned-riots were not treated the same way as if they had been black protests-turned-riots.

Maybe if they had kettled the Trump riot it would have stayed outdoors and Ashli Babbitt wouldn't have gotten anywhere near where she could be seen as a threat to an elected rep and would be alive now.

You know damn well I was talking about your lie that the Meeks-Hart Iowa race hadn't been certified by the safe harbor date. It was pointed out to you and you slinked away. We don't need dishonest people involved in gun rights organizing here. And you have a pattern of trolling and dishonesty in other threads, that's why so many people here dislike you. Don't pretend it's because you aren't a Trump fan, that's BS and you know it.

I was wrong about that, not lying, there's a difference. You however are still trying to change the topic away from the actual topic of this thread because I guess you know your claim is indefensible.

The Trump protests was clearly given preferential treatment by DC Metro and Capitol Police, and we now know they were ORDERED to give that preferential treatment, and explicitly told NOT to deploy their usual crowd control methods.

So yeah, that's inexcusable, but in the opposite direction from what you meant.

By the way, how many false claims of election fraud were repeated here in the run up to Jan 6? Same like in many forums there was loads of it. I saw a lot, and that's part of the problem, all that misinformation and propaganda is a key reason why Babbitt is dead. She believed the lie that was repeated often.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
Alpine wrote:
martin248 wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I was wrong about that, not lying, there's a difference. You however are still trying to change the topic away from the actual topic of this thread because I guess you know your claim is indefensible.

The Trump protests was clearly given preferential treatment by DC Metro and Capitol Police, and we now know they were ORDERED to give that preferential treatment, and explicitly told NOT to deploy their usual crowd control methods.

So yeah, that's inexcusable, but in the opposite direction from what you meant.

By the way, how many false claims of election fraud were repeated here in the run up to Jan 6? Same like in many forums there was loads of it. I saw a lot, and that's part of the problem, all that misinformation and propaganda is a key reason why Babbitt is dead. She believed the lie that was repeated often.

You continue to lie. It was posted that the race was certified before safe harbor and you still continued to deny that several times afterward in the thread. Everyone can go there to the 2nd page and read through and see for themselves when you said what you did and when you were shown links that showed the race was certified in November by IA, and yet you still continued to lie despite that. I've already screenshotted the relevant posts and editing them now would leave today's time stamp on them.
/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=119598&hilit=meeks

You've violated a lot of the rules here and if it were up to me I'd ban you. You are dishonest and troll people and generally stir up shit and demoralize people here.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I believe the relevant term is " Politically incorrect disingenuous rabble rouser. "

Martin 248 reminds me of the CNN director outed in the Project Veritas video.

Nothing but the "truth", in some fantasy fictional world no one lives in except himself.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:53 pm

I'm not surprised that you are a cancel culture type that wants to ban everyone who disagrees with you @Alpine.

In any case you are refusing to discuss the topic of this thread or even attempt to defend your obviously false claim that Trump rioters were treated worse then BLM, when the opposite is provable.

Going in circles so...

Last edited by martin248 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:57 pm

OhShoot! wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Just put the prick on ignore.
Life is much better that way.

So we are calling other members with differing opinions pricks now? Noted.

I do that to everyone I don't like, don't be offended if it happens on here.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:57 pm

Fishinpnw wrote:
Personally, I like having Martin around (big surprise. YOU would like him). I like to hear the different views on things rather than just an echo chamber of everything I hear on conservative news sites. Having said that, we could probably tone it down on the snark and personal attacks on both sides. It's a discussion forum. No need to take anything so personal.

If I wanted to hear dumb different opinions I could easily turn on the news or open any other number of social media platforms.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
I'm not surprised that you are a cancel culture type that wants to ban everyone who disagrees with you @Alpine.

In any case you are refusing to discuss the topic of this thread or even attempt to defend your obviously false claim that Trump rioters were treated worse then BLM, when the opposite is provable.

Going in circles so...

I don't have much patience for liars.

How many arrests were made of the hundreds, likely thousands of people who used guns or supported those who did to seize several blocks of the USA and secede from the country for several weeks, resulting in multiple murders?

That is far worse than what happened on January 6.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You simply cannot support the Democrat party in 2021 and claim to be for the 2nd Amendment.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Alpine wrote:
martin248 wrote:

Going in circles so...

I don't have much patience for liars.

How many arrests were made of the hundreds, likely thousands of people who used guns or supported those who did to seize several blocks of the USA and secede from the country for several weeks, resulting in multiple murders?

That is far worse than what happened on January 6.

And yet it's been confirmed that Capitol Police had orders NOT to apply the same heavy tactics they applied to BLM, so are you lying?

It's proven fact that the Trump protesters were given preferential treatment: Capitol Police officials have SAID SO.

Yet you keep on repeating your false claim...

Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:02 am

No, they were told to stand down because the powers at be wanted something to happen, also why the mayor didn't provide extra police or the guard. Now they have their 1 single news story that they have been running everyday. Good foreign they don't talk about the 100s of riots going on now and into the future.

You want to talk about favoritism? How about having the BLM/Antifa types having their charges dropped, having no charges filed, having the VP elect ask people to donate to their bail funds. Meanwhile the people that entered the capital are having the book thrown at them.

I absolutely cannot stand seeing your rediculous posts on here, I wish we could vote to ban your ass.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If Trump supporters had used guns and seized the capitol for weeks hanging up signs saying "you are leaving the USA" then maybe, maybe it would begin to come close to what the left did and got away with, but even then likely still not as the CHAZ also led to multiple murders.

I don't think anyone here is supporting violence or condoning what happened on Jan 6, however what BLM and Antifa have been doing all year long is quantifiably worse. Failure to acknowledge that is more dishonesty.

Quote:

Quote:

Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:36 am

FYI if ya'll didn't hear the Russia bounty story was complete bullshit. Sorry to hurt your feelings Martin.

https://youtu.be/n3Z9_Xs-8sA

Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next