Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:28 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://news.yahoo.com/conspiracy-is-ha ... 58817.html

'Conspiracy is hard': Inside the Trump administration's secret plan to kill Qassem Soleimani.

Sat May 08, 2021 7:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Up until Utopia’s finale, it seems obvious that Kevin Christie spread Dr. Michael Sterns’ T-shaped virus to induce mass panic and create a high demand for his vaccine. The trick is that the vaccine won’t fight the virus at all as it carries a more potent virus of its own. The virus within the vaccine, a “world-changing omnivirus,” was created by Jessica Hyde’s father. However, the real twist is that the virus-vaccine is not going to kill anyone -- it’s real effect will be to render each and every one of its recipient sterile such that the human population will lose the ability to reproduce for the next three generations. In Christie’s mind, this is the only way to solve the problem of Earth’s already limited resources getting crushed under the ever-rising population.

If the human population can't reproduce it will be completely dead before the end of three generations.

Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://twitter.com/jamesperloff/status ... 2670809092
On this day, 1937, the Hindenburg exploded. Moe Berg—OSS, Zionist and 3rd-string catcher—masterminded its destruction. Story resurrected from forgotten vault of Hilaire du Berrier’s newswsletter. Chapter 3 of my book 13 PIECES OF THE JIGSAW. My 2014 post:
https://jamesperloff.net/hindenburg-fal ... voke-war/#

Sun May 09, 2021 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://twitter.com/jamesperloff/status ... 5107018760
On this day in 1915, the LUSITANIA was sunk. The U.S. entered World War I based entirely on deceptions. My 2014 post vetting the Lusitania false-flag tragedy is also Chapter 2 of my “Thirteen Pieces of the Jigsaw”:
https://jamesperloff.net/false-flag-at-sea/

Sun May 09, 2021 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's not UFO's/UAP's. They're Chinese stealth spy drones.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/4 ... heyre-ufos

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More on the Chinese drones spying on U.S. military and infrastructure

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... newsletter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vendors buying back lumber from suppliers at a profit?

Link mentioned:
https://www.bloombergquint.com/business ... tream-deal

(Bloomberg) -- For a look at just how extreme America’s shortage of lumber has become, consider this: For the first time in recent memory, a lumberyard was the one selling wood to a supplier. This kind of trade is virtually unheard of. In a normal world, wholesale distributors buy lumber from sawmills and sell that to the yards that homebuilders frequent. But lumber markets today are anything but

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/business ... tream-deal
Copyright © BloombergQuint

Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Seems like a dated story... April 22.....
Here is the guys latest vid.... as of June 2

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Seems like a dated story... April 22.....
Here is the guys latest vid.... as of June 2

I don't know that the lumber market works quite the way he thinks it does. It doesn't take time for expensive lumber to move through the system. It's a commodity, it sells at the market rate. If a supplier bought high and doesn't want to sell lower than what they paid for it then they're going to sit on it while other people sell around them. Better to sell at a loss and move on

It would be interesting to know where he works, because some of this is regional. Around Puget Sound the suppliers aren't buying anything that they can't sell. There's a housing shortage and plenty of people willing to pay elevated rates

Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ladies and gentlemen, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts; we're experiencing some turbulence...

and are about to be frenetically copulated...

the galactic weather report is changing:

[youtube1]blob:https://www.youtube.com/220a3a64-b94f-47b1-8df2-e26aae46f5dc[/youtube1]

https://principia-scientific.com/our-so ... rgy-cloud/

Might as well buy that gun you've always wanted... call your mom... attend to that bucket list in short order...

FJB

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not to worry. Mask and goggles will protect against that!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Capricorn One to OJ... can you hear me?...

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chines ... -landings/

China lunar rover finds no evidence of American moon landings.

FJB

Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Capricorn One to OJ... can you hear me?...

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chines ... -landings/

China lunar rover finds no evidence of American moon landings.

WWBD
What would Buzz Aldrin do? Slap those commie bastards so hard even Trump would be proud.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That Website is about as credible as the Chinese Government.

Zhēnshi yītuánzāo

Some of the Shit people believe because they read it on the Internet is just astounding. :facepalm2:

Twitter Crap from some "World wide recruitment Executive" and the like.... Everyone who got the Vaccine is gone after 3 years? Really?

"World Wide Suicide" from the Vaccine?? Jeezus....I get the concern, i get the suspicion, but this isn't Jonestown and the World Governments aren't doing some planned cleansing.

I guess i have under 3 years left according to Twitter, and Man never landed on the Moon according to some questionable News site. Don't forget what Eric Clapton said either, he's an expert like Bill Gates.

I'm going to ask Elon Musk to shoot all my Guns into space like his Tesla, but did that actually happen too?

Maybe we should ask the Chinese Government.

Like, Subscribe, and comment below. Oh wait, this isn't Facebook.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
That Website is about as credible as the Chinese Government.

Zhēnshi yītuánzāo

Some of the Shit people believe because they read it on the Internet is just astounding. :facepalm2:

Twitter Crap from some "World wide recruitment Executive" and the like.... Everyone who got the Vaccine is gone after 3 years? Really?

"World Wide Suicide" from the Vaccine?? Jeezus....I get the concern, i get the suspicion, but this isn't Jonestown and the World Governments aren't doing some planned cleansing.

I guess i have under 3 years left according to Twitter, and Man never landed on the Moon according to some questionable News site. Don't forget what Eric Clapton said either, he's an expert like Bill Gates.

I'm going to ask Elon Musk to shoot all my Guns into space like his Tesla, but did that actually happen too?

Maybe we should ask the Chinese Government.

Like, Subscribe, and comment below. Oh wait, this isn't Facebook.

If this were FB your post would be covered so no one could read it because it is "particial false". :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 81  Next