Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hit squads murdering environmental activists in Mexico 

I didn't know this was a phenomenon, throughout Latin America, activists who are fighting for water rights, against deforestation, and against pollution, are being murdered. According to the article over 200 have been murdered already.

The fellow featured, now deceased, who is the focus of this article, I looked at his facebook page and commenters are nearly silent, unlike everywhere else on facebook which is a barrage of comments from both sides of a debate, on his page people are silent, as if the locals are terrified of being singled out.

Interestingly enough, from what I read on Oscar Eyraud Adams's Facebook page, he is also fighting FOR gun rights and carry permits in Mexico. NO DOUBT!! Correction, "was" fighting for... Latin America sounds like a fun place huh? And to think I thought about driving all through Central America to South America once upon a time. I'm part Latino so I fit in just fine, but my Spanish will reveal me to be a gringo. I ain't drivin' there now, no way Jose...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deadliest-pl ... 50863.html

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I keep advicing everybody around me to not go california or south from it. You're in your own down there. But they keep going for vacation there and laugh at me. I even show a co-worker a horrible crime at the hotel he was staying. Still he went. I don't know what else to do at this point.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just as dumb as the people that went to Afghanistan for a "vacation".

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:28 am

There's a music festival in Puerto PeƱasco that I would dearly love to attend, but the warnings on the event website about not leaving your hotel with too much cash, and stories on the fan site of being shaken down by local police for bribes, are enough to have me staying home.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Send Antifa down to take care of the problem. These goon hired killers are clearly paid by evil industry.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wish they would go to Cali

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]