Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Well, at least they’ll still be able to vote...

Yep.

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mmalleck wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:
Anyone concerned about the long term prophylactic use of ivermectin?

I've heard FLCCC doctors comment that they have taken IVM for well over a year. While there are no studies on long term use, they claim IVM is safer than aspirin, and far safer than tylenol. Personal opinion, unless you're working in the public, not sure it's needed as a weekly prophylactic compared to taking over the counter - zinc, C, D3K2, & quercetin. From what I've seen in various studies and presentations - just getting your vitamin D levels up alone can have a huge benefit.

Not sure if you follow Dr. Been, but this doc in India seems to have a pretty good protocol figured out. He's been on 3 times, and quite interesting. He does use IVM in the early viral replication stage, but not as a prophylactic.

Yeah I've been taking a vitamin D supplement for the past few months. My wife's boss, who is a doctor, has researched vitamin D levels in those who were hospitalized, put on ventilators, and who died. Those who had blood work done that had covid and didn't need a hospital stay, had higher than 50 units of vitamin D. He found most people hospitalized had vitamin D levels that were below 25 units, same with ventilators and dying. He has been trying to keep his levels above 100. This is based on what he was finding with his own research. Could be nothing, but could be worth considering.

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Was talking with some people from church here in OKC and they are furious over the Rolling Stone article about ivermectin use in OK overwhelming hospitals. Even was carried on local channel 4 news which has not retracted. Many people here are rural and have used it for livestock and humans. Even used the paste in a pinch which is less effective than the injection (which is oral). Had pictures of people in heavy coats lining up in front of hospitals supposedly because beds are jammed up because of ivermectin filling beds when it's hot as hell here, people know how to use it here and it's really safe.

But soy drinking city boys wouldn't know that.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another proof that so-called vaccines are useless.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... the-chart/

“Bermuda has 67% of their entire population fully vaccinated, only 2 percent behind Vermont

Cases have risen 5,605% in the past month, and they’re averaging the equivalent of ~750,000 cases per day in the US

Are we done pretending high vax rates will “end the pandemic” yet?”

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:53 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Every one of us should have been taking vitamins well before this pandemic started. Multi-vitamins are no joke. Go get a work up, see what you are deficient in, start a pill regimen or add the food needed to boost those levels.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep. :thumbsup2:
Vitamins help people to keep sanity.

https://www.onewashington.com/judge-dav ... -unlawful/
"Judge Dave Larson contacts Supreme Court to express legal opinion that Governor Inslee cannot legally compel vaccinations under Washington State Law.
Judge Larson is the co-chair of the Council on Independent Courts and a member of the Civic Learning Council (formerly Council on Public Legal Education). He is a member of the Board of Judicial Administration Public Trust & Confidence Committee and a member of the Legislative Committee and Therapeutic Courts Committee of the District and Municipal Court Judges Association (DMCJA). He is a past member of several other DMCJA committees."
https://www.onewashington.com/wp-conten ... Letter.pdf

"Powers of the Governor in Public Health Emergencies
The Governor has some emergency powers under RCW 43.06.010 and RCW 43.06.220,
but there is an absence of language that ties those powers to pandemics or health
emergencies.
There are powers to address “infestation of plant pests9
” and invasive aquatic species10, but not viruses or pandemics. The closest one comes is RCW 43.06.010(12) which
provides that the governor’s power can only extend to the “area affected11” by a “public
disorder, disaster, energy emergency, or riot…which affects life, health, property, or the
public peace,” but that section was originally adopted to “control or suppress riots or
unlawful strikes…” and not to address health emergencies. See 1965 c 8 §
43.06.010. Prior: 1890 p 627 § 1; RRS § 10982.

RCW 43.06.010 has been amended five times after the Department of Health was created
in 1989. Energy emergencies were added in 1976. 1975-'76 2nd ex.s. c 108 § 25. Plant
infestations were added in 1982. 1982 c 153 § 1. Aquatic species were added in 2014.
2014 c 202 § 305. The legislature never included health emergencies or allow for
gubernatorial intervention in contagious diseases, epidemics, or pandemics.
One would need to use common sense and rules of statutory construction to reconcile the
clear intent for local control of health emergencies14 with the specific absence of the
governor’s power to address health emergencies in RCW 43.06 to answer the question of
the validity of gubernatorial intervention here. The legislature could have easily provided
for gubernatorial intervention when it adopted RCW 70.26, but it did not.
A health emergency is not a public disorder, energy emergency, or a riot, so the only
remaining question is whether it is considered a “disaster”

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

So not to nit pickle but since when has it been correct to use a percentage in a comparative statement thats greater than 100 percent?

The fuk is 5,605%??????

So I hear on the radio yesterday that youth infections has grown by 248 percent.....

Sooooo

A normal thinking old codger thinks to himself that the previous youth infection was either one or two....and now its 248 or 496 kids.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The CDC guide for coronavirus prevention in schools, last updated August 5, 2021, now says schools should “maintain at least 3 feet of physical distance between students within classrooms to reduce transmission risk.”

“The single reason why most schools remained shut this spring was due to the CDC telling them they had to keep kids six feet apart. If the CDC has said you have to keep kids three feet apart, then a lot of schools would have opened.”

“The six feet was arbitrary in and of itself, nobody knows where it came from. The initial recommendation that the CDC brought to the White House was 10 feet, and a political appointee in the White House said we can’t recommend 10 feet. Nobody can measure 10 feet. It’s inoperable. Society will shut down. So the compromise was around six feet.”
https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:46 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

WaJim wrote:

A normal thinking old codger thinks to himself that the previous youth infection was either one or two....and now its 248 or 496 kids.

You using that new liberal math? Because real math would say that 248% of 1 is 2.48 and 248% of 2 is 4.96.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

El Salvador government gives Citizens free Invermectin to save their lives https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/m ... -salvador/
France government brutally arrests doctors who save lives.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/s ... vermectin/

BTW, I just spoke with my friend from MO, who's daughter and son-in-law are virologists in Novosibirsk, Russia (the city is well known as giant Russian Defense science lab).
They both are strongly against mRNA vaccines and told my friend to not take it under any circumstances.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:25 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Massivedesign wrote:
WaJim wrote:

You using that new liberal math? Because real math would say that 248% of 1 is 2.48 and 248% of 2 is 4.96.

Yeah,right?

The original number of youth would be the 1...then raise that by 248 percent. Or 2 by 248%

Is why anything above a hundred percent isn't real...100% of 2 = 2

Its UP 248%.....but....Who really knows what the numbers are and real math does not apply here.

But big percent numbers shows HUGE increase.

Is sSSSSOOOOO stupid.

Quote:
idence in them.

But a lot of times, percentages larger than 100% are perfectly reasonable. For example, suppose you own a hot dog wagon and sell the following:

10 hot dogs in the morning

30 hot dogs in the afternoon

The number of hot dogs you sell in the afternoon is 300% of the number you sold in the morning. It’s three times as many.

Here’s another way of looking at this: You sell 20 more hot dogs in the afternoon than in the morning, so this is a 200% increase in the afternoon — 20 is twice as many as 10.

Spend a little time thinking about this example until it makes sense.

It'll NEVER makes sense....to me

https://www.dummies.com/education/math/ ... -than-100/

God forbid you use something like

"The number of infected youth went up 2.48 times."

No Chicken Little sky falling shit there....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Every one of us should have been taking vitamins well before this pandemic started. Multi-vitamins are no joke. Go get a work up, see what you are deficient in, start a pill regimen or add the food needed to boost those levels.

I have been taking multi-vitamins since in the Army at 20 years of age, the past 15 years I’ve taken D3, low dose aspirin, PreserVision AREDS2 (for vision), glucosamine wit MSM (for arthritis, joint pain) and only one prescription med for arthritis.
I have not been very sick at all for a long time but had the occasional flu so my immune system must be strong. My doctor is always impressed with my blood work. :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers led by Peter Daszak had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210922010 ... particles/

Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:53 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

surevaliance wrote:
Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers led by Peter Daszak had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210922010 ... particles/

Sure would like to see Fauchi answer to this article....

That lil fuker be squirming in his seat.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Squirm? He and Daszak should hang. Crimes against humanity.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522 ... 688  Next