Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Do you need to tell an ex wife about a new girlfried? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RENCORP wrote:
Offer to do a threesome with the two of them after they do some house cleaning and make you a sammich. If that don't work, chuck 'em both, and round up a new stray for the household. I don't know what this is so complicated for you.

The two women would be the sammich.
Just need some meat between them.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

munchie wrote:
Ok..so an ex wife..its been 7 years..called me and said she is coming down to PHX and can she stay in my guest room. I said sure the dog would go nuts..We had a amicable divorce..we talk sometimes on the phone..good movies..weather ect. She does not know I have been seeing this little 20 something for a year and a half..I am 55..Now the little GF is pissed saying I am hiding her..No..I have introduced her to everyone..but the ex wife..so now she is all not talking to me and crap.Why is it any of the ex wifes business ?? Why is it any of the new GF business? she is only here for 3 days in the guest room..and why are chicks so stupid? Help me out here dudes

Problem is: you're not in prison!!! I had a guy on my caseload years ago who wanted to go to his family members funeral, but family has to pay for the cost of 2 C/O's to take him, on overtime pay, plus meals/mileage, etc. His wife can't afford it so he gets his girlfriend to help pay. I ask if they're both going to be there, and if they know about each other, or will there be another funeral? :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My perspective is.
Your ex wife is at an all time low. She is not happy with her life . She wants to be back in your life.
If you were single, you should probably not let her stay at your place. But the fact that you are in a relationship.
You absolutely should not let her stay at your place.
This is not looking good for you.
Sorry

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We’re going to need to see some pictures and an assessment of where they land on the hot/crazy matrix

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:plusone:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
We’re going to need to see some pictures and an assessment of where they land on the hot/crazy matrix

Scott beat me to it. :ROFLMAO:

This puzzle absolutely cannot be solved without pics. :bigsmile:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hmm, if you will, I'll have a female perspective on this issue based on just a few sentences...

I had a very amicable divorce many years ago. In fact, my ex and I went on a trip together to San Francisco. It was totally platonic. I asked him later, and he had planned for it to be platonic as well. All situations don't end up as sexual. (Now, many do, I acknowledge!)

The sense I got from it was that the ex-wife wanted a place to stay where she would feel safe and save some money. The problem is that having an ex-wife stay in his house while he is dating another girlfriend just isn't going to work. From the girlfriend's perspective, there is too much risk - he might get a little more emotionally attached (or have sex) to the ex. From a woman's perspective, I believe that it's worse if he gets emotionally attached.

Does this make sense?

I'd recommend you chose one or the other. It sounds like having your ex stay at your house is probably no big deal on your side. But it is a big deal from the girlfriend's side. So support your girlfriend or your ex-wife, but not both. It's awkward, I know, to tell the ex-wife that it won't work out. But once you get that initial awkward talk done, I think you will realize you did the right thing.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:57 pm

I think you need to introduce your girlfriend to your X wife. We all have pasts. I have had x girlfriends get together and go out to lunch together.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No matter how you slice this you look really bad in this situation. Even if you weren't completely wrong from star to finish this is what happens when you date girls in their 20s. But in this case she's very right to be angry.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m almost 61. A 20 something gf, while fun to think about, would not be good for me. Been down to many roads for the games that are played by the younger crowd. Good luck. You’re gonna need it!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have no advice...no ex girlfriends since Jr High and no ex-wives....been with my wife since we were both 15

I just wanted to subscribe to this to see how it ends..... :ROFLMAO:

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wait, they come back after 7 years?! Oh, jeez.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This sounds like an episode of Dateline that I recently watched.

It did not end well for the guy.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you have this good relationship with your ex. She should understand how her staying at your house.
While you have a GF. Will be uncomfortable for the GF.

Can you stay with your GF while your ex is in town ?

You are going to have to admit to you GF that you did not exactly think all this through.
That will not make you any less of a man.
And actually it should get you a little more respect from both of the women.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

survivor wrote:
If you have this good relationship with your ex. She should understand how her staying at your house.
While you have a GF. Will be uncomfortable for the GF.

Can you stay with your GF while your ex is in town ?

You are going to have to admit to you GF that you did not exactly think all this through.
That will not make you any less of a man.
And actually it should get you a little more respect from both of the women.

Plus One

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next