Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1677, 1678, 1679, 1680, 1681, 1682, 1683 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cmica wrote:
WTF washer didn't even go thru the bolt.

Looks like 1/2" bolt 3/4" washer.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They overtightened so much the washers splayed out...

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Speaking of washers, whoever installed my GF's $2,000 washer and dryer eco dryer set put the dryer door on the wrong side.
Dryer on the left, washer on the left.
But the dryer door opens on the right towards the washer and is a royal PITA to load clothes as you have to pass them over the top of the dryer door.
Stuck screw.
Tried drilling it out and using an Easy Out, but got bored and went on to do something else.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
Speaking of washers, whoever installed my GF's $2,000 washer and dryer eco dryer set put the dryer door on the wrong side.
Dryer on the left, washer on the left.
But the dryer door opens on the right towards the washer and is a royal PITA to load clothes as you have to pass them over the top of the dryer door.
Stuck screw.
Tried drilling it out and using an Easy Out, but got bored and went on to do something else.

Sounds like an assembly issue in your case. Was going to say, when we got ours delivered and installed, we had them switch the door to left hand for the same reason. Part of the delivery/ install. Maybe they knew the screw was fucky and snuck out before she fifured the door issue out.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We don't seem to be speaking the same language....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

laneends wrote:
Tork lift central, yet again. I've been trying to figure out how we can rectify this shit install, and they stop responding to my emails... Then this morning I get this email saying my ticket is resolved.... How the hell do I get my money back from these fucks? Don't go there!!

Honestly putting a new lock washer and/or bolt in there an tightening it down yourself is easier then sitting on hold to complain about the problem or taking it back down and waiting to be fixed.

I just expect bad work from EVERY vendor and just accept it as the new norm. Get YOUR tools out and do it right.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
laneends wrote:
Tork lift central, yet again. I've been trying to figure out how we can rectify this shit install, and they stop responding to my emails... Then this morning I get this email saying my ticket is resolved.... How the hell do I get my money back from these fucks? Don't go there!!

Honestly putting a new lock washer and/or bolt in there an tightening it down yourself is easier then sitting on hold to complain about the problem or taking it back down and waiting to be fixed.

I just expect bad work from EVERY vendor and just accept it as the new norm. Get YOUR tools out and do it right.

After you fix it the right way leave a nasty review on their website for all to ponder.
Good luck.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh I'm going to fix it. But for some God damn reason they have to look at it before I can get my money back. They aren't touching my truck.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:52 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Finally the left has triggered me.

I, Frikken, hate "Climate Pledge Arena"

Its all over the radio.

Its like were all included in the greeny, planet warming, AOC shit.

Ill NEVER attend any function there......turn it back to Key Arena.

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTUPIIIIIIIIIIID

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Its all over the radio.

This. They have renovated that hole in the middle of the hell hole multiple times. No CO2 involved my ASS.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Its all over the radio.

Key Arena still refers to corporate sponsorship.

How about... the Coliseum?

(which I believe was originally built with public funds? anyone?)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:55 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Need a washer/dryer for the new house. Apparently supply chain shortages have hit that market too. To get the wife the unit with the features she really wants was $3k. :blackcloud1:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Need a washer/dryer for the new house. Apparently supply chain shortages have hit that market too. To get the wife the unit with the features she really wants was $3k. :blackcloud1:

been like that for about a yr now. try ordering furniture,... ya 5 months wait

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:

Can she make due with the old ones for the next 2-3 years? It's gonna be that long....
Good luck brother.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sure seems like an over abundance of Drivers on the road that travel 5 to almost 10 below the speed limit.

Texting?

Or unemployed Binden Leeches with no real daily schedule....so fukit, why keep the speed up.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1677, 1678, 1679, 1680, 1681, 1682, 1683 ... 1908  Next